1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Bills

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Mallet hasn't signed with the Ravens yet.

Bobbys probably gone when that happens

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Out of curiosity to all those that continue to argue with BobbytheGreat, do you actually believe at some point you will convince him of any of your points?

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Not at all, for me.

I just find it fun to make people make themselves look silly on the internet. It's like playing chess against a ten year old.

I have nothing against the guy. I just find him amusing sometimes.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The trolls and casual fans come and go, it's annoying when they dominate this board, but eventually they'll leave and it'll get better. There are a handful of real, knowledgeable Texans fans that post here, and when they dominate the board, it's not a bad place. I'm not going to let the rabble run me off and hopefully the rest of the real, knowledgeable Texans fans think the same.

You just have to accept the fact that this board will turn into a cesspool sometimes when the trolls run wild. It happens.

5. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, YOU are the troll that everyone is waiting for to leave.

This forum consists of a few knowledgeable posters(not you) debating a few quality Texans related topics and YOU ruining every one of the threads discussing them with your idiotic crusades.

If you were a contributing member, you would be able to create a thread topic with a poll titled "will anyone care if I leave?"

Maybe seeing the results of that would give you the slap of reality you so desperately need.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The trolls (you) greatly outnumber the knowledgeable Texans fans (not you) so the results of a poll would be irrelevant to me.

Anyway, if you'd like to do your best to discuss quality Texans related topics instead of just trolling that would be a welcome change. I personally don't think you have it in you, but effort would be appreciated.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Nobody is pushes an agenda like you Bobby. When you don't like a certain player you go all out and you really hates when they prove you wrong.

You truly hate the fact that Hoyer is playing some solid game managing football. haha

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

You do know we pretty much went away from the passing game in the 2nd half. I think we only had 50 yards because Coach decided to pound away. WE started running the ball well and the coach stuck with it.

I wish you would stop using stats the wrong way when trying to validate your argument. One would think you only follow the stat line verses actually watching the game.

9. Buck Turgidson

Self-aggrandizement

1 person likes this.
  10. Nimo

Nimo Member

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I'm honestly not sure how you could have watched the game and been impressed with what you saw given the context of playing the 2nd worst defense in NFL history. I guess some people just have super low standards.

13. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

I am not sure what the argument is here. The offense is looking better, that is undeniable, they are getting others involved as team are trying to take away Hopkins. We have actually been able to run the ball and it is nice that Shorts has been able to stay on the field.

Is the offense great? No, but Hoyer has been doing enough to give the defense breaks, while putting up a couple of TDs each game.

14. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

really hoping that hunt and grimes get more of the workload.

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Seantrell Henderson, the Bills Right Tackle, likely out.

Karlos Williams is out.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I expect to see more of Hunt, I think they like his speed and I think it could bring an extra dimension to the offense.

17. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Wouldn't be surprised if struggling Mario plays well because he's playing his former team.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think Mario cares that much honestly. Football is just a paycheck for him, always has been. Also, he's been dealing with a ton of injuries this year....because he's Mario Williams.

Aside from that, I'd be disappointed to see the O line take a step backwards after playing so well recently. I'd hate for them to hold up against the Bengals and Jets then crumble against a beat up Bills D line.

19. conquistador#11

why do they hate us?
    http://www.nfl.com/
    they have us on the front page surrounded by dildos! like the mid to late 90s wasn't tough for a TRUE houstonian.

20. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member