1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Bills

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Jordan 18

Jordan 18 Member

can we please make TO cry?

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

There are actually many Texans fans going to the game. They post on TexansTalk.

3. Jordan 18

Jordan 18 Member

is texans talk any good? or is it better to post on here? during texan games?

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I mostly post at TexansTalk during games (I'm GuerillaBlack over there). There is a lot more Texans discussion there, but ClutchFans has a lot of Texans fans, too. Just depends on what you want to do.

5. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Its a great site, the gameday threads are good, the passion really shows in them. Its a great site overall.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I am not registered at texanstalk but I like going over there to get updates on the Texans. It's kind of like GARM, lots of overreaction to every game, but some really good threads also.

7. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Weather not looking so bad for Buffalo Sunday, temps somewhere around the mid 40's for gametime. That's actually pretty nice football weather in full gear once you get your blood pumping.

Nab an early lead and the fans will turn on their team quick - they're disgusted with their owner and the Dick Jauron era.

I wouldn't totally fall asleep on Fitzpatrick - Evans and Owens are still too good to fall asleep on, and Evans murdered us last time we saw him.

I'm not terribly scared of their run game - Lynch's return completely threw off Fred Jackson, who had been tearing it up. Now they're both a mess.

Their O-Line is horrible - it's crucial we take advantage of that. Their guys are young, and a good blitz rotation sending different guys and looks should capitalize.

On the other side of the ball, I'd be wary of Schobel - he's having a very good season getting to the QB, and Schaub wilts badly under pressure. Jarius Byrd is having a very good rookie campaign, but he doesn't have the size to contend with Andre - endzone jumpballs should definitely isolate those two.

Texans 34, Bills 17

8. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

9. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Have you not heard TO's recent interviews, he more or less has given up save being better then Roy Williams stats wise.

Which he is on pace to do.

10. RocketJoe

RocketJoe Contributing Member

11. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

How is it going to come back to bite us? It's a lung contusion. A contusion is not something you can really aggravate, such as a bad knee, hamstring, or ankle. The only thing that could hurt it is if he takes another big blow directly to that area, and they've said he's going to wear some special contraption around his shoulder pads to protect him. He'll be fine.

12. RocketJoe

RocketJoe Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question....

Didn't say it was a cause for concern, but if he goes over the middle and takes a shot in the wrong spot it's not going to matter how much extra padding he has on. You can't compare a lung to a knee, hamstring, or ankle..

He's a warrior and if he feels good enough to play he should play. No complaining from me.

13. Battier4Gay

Battier4Gay Member

I'm not worried about this one at all. With AJ good to go, I expect a double digit victory.

14. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

From 610's twitter...

SportsRadioRH Weather in Buffalo is ideal. high 40s with light winds. weather should not be a factor for #texans #bills

Good to hear sooooo honestly no excuses today, Texans should win and need to win however how they do it I think its irrelevant....JUST WIN BABY!

15. texascityman31

can i get a link to the game

16. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

GQ is starting in place of Reeves, interesting.

Link

17. texascityman31

is there an active streaming link to the game please?

18. texascityman31

lol. my bad. i'm in arizona and they dont do daylight savings time here. so game will start in 30 minutes here.

19. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Any links to the game

20. Htown57

Htown57 Member

There's one up on http://www.atdhe.net/

Don't know if it's working yet, but that site is pretty consistent.