1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Bills

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 27, 2009.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

exactly right. that was easily the best part.

2. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Contributing Member

I'm glad some of you knew the game was in hand. I didn't have that feeling. Too many painful memories from years gone past of leads that have gone south.

I won't mention about the one that happened in that very stadium 17 years ago.

Only when Cushing made the interception did I think we won the game. Maybe one day I will have enough courage to believe the game is won before it's over. :(

3. msn

msn Member

Holy crap! Are you kidding me? 8 weeks in, that *has* to be a first.

"If the season ended today, the Texans would be in the playoffs." Holy crap.

Looking at those standings, the teams right below have already had their bye, and assuming a win for at least one of them moves the Texans back out of the 6 spot. But still, that's way cool.

The Texans are currently the 6 seed. Nice!

4. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Well, Houston currently has the tiebreaker against those teams. Baltimore would need a win against a conference opponent that isn't Cincy or Pittsburgh to push the Texans out of the 6th spot. I suspect if the Texans end up tied with an AFC North team for 6th spot, odds are that Houston will win the tiebreaker based on Houston already having 4 conference wins and beating Cincy.

The big thing is getting to 10-6.