1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official "Should I" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, Sep 2, 2009.

1. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

Same for me. I didn't think he'd do anything without Graham. I actually thought I started him but realized I didn't once it was too late....oh well. It didn't cost me anything

2. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Should I trade Ball and Hillmon for Alshon Jeffery? My other RB's are McKinnon, Forte, Sankey, and Bryce Brown. My WR's are Andre Johnson, Welker, and Harvin? I may also be able to get Alshon for Welker + McKinnon. I'm thinking I def need to move one of my many RB's for some reveiver help, but I like all of them.

3. primtim24

I would. Your receivers aren't very good/dependable. But the tricky part is, that if Denver decides that Hill man is.gonna be the.guy, then his value surpasses Jeffery IMO. but if they.go to a committee approach, then neither are worth Jeffrey IMO....but can you afford to wait until Denver makes an announcement???? I pull the trigger and hope they go RBBC so you don't feel like you lost out...lol

4. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Man, I need Foster to have a big game tonight. Down by 21, the other guy with no remaining players. I really messed up starting Dalton over Eli Manning. Tate over Ronnie Hillman really hurt as well.

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

One of the main reasons I was down on Benjamin was b/c Cam Newton had no mobility whatsoever. But now that he's actually rushing, that increases the fantasy value of everyone on the Panthers' offensive roster.

Also, what's the point in crowing about a garbage time TD?

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Greg Olsen is quietly one of the most productive TEs in the league and has been incredibly consistent this year so far.

7. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

So all of Benjamin's 5 TDs are garbage time TDs? :eek:

8. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Won 71.66 to 71.62 thanks to Foster and DHopkins on that last drive for the Texans. Can only imagine how the other owner is feeling right now, lol. Makes the Texans loss a little easier to handle

9. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Congrats man :)

I lost the last 3 weeks because I was #2 or #3 in scoring that week but kept getting matched up against the #1 scorers. :( But this week my team finally showed up, and dominated, and got me 177 points. That's with Sammy Watkins getting 33 on my bench lol

10. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

I have the number 1 waiver position in a league that does not reset its waiver positions until you claim someone.

Is it worth it to lose that position for Denard Robinson or Anthony Dixon? I am relatively stacked at RB (Forte, Foster, Tate, Doug Martin), but the new add could be trade bait.

11. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

I lost Fred Jackson - do I add Dixon or Bryce Brown? I'm thin at RB - Forte, FJax, SJax, Storm Johnson, Alfred Blue. Didn't invest in RB's outside of Forte lol

12. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

This week I am officially #2 in total fantasy points but also #2 in fantasy points scored against me :( I'm 3-4 despite this so I think I can comeback

13. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

I have a feeling there will be better waiver claims to come along.

1 person likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Drop Storm and pickup both Buffalo backup RB's.

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Andre Ellington (Phi) or Branden Oliver (@Den)?

Both are heavily involved in the passing game and have received around the same number of carries over the last 3 weeks, but I'm leaning Ellington because he's at home against a weaker rush D.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Experts seem to think Bryce Brown will end up carrying the load with Dixon as change of pace. Still, we're talking about a Buffalo rushing attack that isn't exactly potent.

17. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

I just traded away Romo for Brees. Should I be happy?

18. Kate81

Kate81 Member

I would only try to add Denard if he has WR eligibility. He does on Yahoo, not on ESPN.

19. primtim24

Is that a serious question, or a way for you to show us how you fleeced your league?

20. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I'd like to package Ball and Hillman together for someone. What would you guys say would be fair value for those guys, regardless of position? Non ppr.