1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official salt mining thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Nov 10, 2016.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You leaving would be positive for the rest of us. That much is clear.

You are 100% white trash. I have added another of your brilliant posts so that when people think you are a rational and intelligent person then they can be reminded that oh yeah, they are talking to that flaming racist that is terrified of black and brown people.

2. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Marked for posterity. Poor people will be the ones doing the crying in 2-4 years. Me? Imma gonna be just fine.

Take the bet.

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

This fool actually thought a Rich Yankee Boy from the NYC was on his side. What an idiot.. :p:D:)

4. Dei

Dei Member

Stage 3 Bargaining. Liberals have moved their goalposts from "Trump will never get elected" to "no way his policies are implemented, surprise he's been our guy all along".

[​IMG]

I think most people find those quotes funny so thanks for helping me bring joy to as many people as possible.

#24 Dei, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    AntiSonic likes this.
  5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dei, I know everyone ***** on you for supposedly being a white supremacist and I have not paid attention to why. Question: Are you actually a white supremacist? Do you think blacks are inferior to western European whites? Do you think Jews are inferior to whites? Do you think east Asians are inferior western European whites?
    I would ask about religion, but people always think their religion has the most pious and best people (shout out to my ultra-pious mormon friends who look down on me for my hot coffee) and other religions are second rate.

Also, how will you respond if Trump does not deliver a lot of what he campaigned on? For example, no wall, no change in deportations, no real change to health care laws (repeal of Obamacare in name only, everything but the mandate is preserved, etc)? Will you go out and vote for him again in 2020? Are you happy he actually was working with the Russians during the election?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Not surprising. He actually believes in an ongoing white genocide (lol) and fell for an obviously fake video a month or two back.

One of these things will happen.

A.) Trump will backtrack so hard on the rhetoric that's earned him his white nationalist base, so hard that he'll be working in inner cities to help out the very people that he despises. Trump backs off on the wall after learning that it won't be funded by Mexico oh and the Hispanic population will inevitably grow besides and the GOP isn't out to lose that vote. In the end nothing they asked for will happen. Those jobs that don't exist won't magically be created and the country will still get 'browner'

B.) Trump TRIES to do everything he said he would during his campaign and will have inspired the Obama voting numbers to get out in vote 2020, turning the country blue again and losing the political capital that the GOP had. A lot of that stuff won't happen, but it'll rile up the democrats which unfortunately for people like Dei aren't the Dixiecrats anymore and also are the majority of the country.

Maybe then we can finally be rid of these white supremacist, maybe send them to Russia or something.

7. Dei

Dei Member

I'm not a white supremacist alright? The people here are saying that because they don't know what they're talking about. I asked them to define how I'm a racist a while back and they couldn't. As to my beliefs: no, I don't think blacks, Asians or red people are "inferior" to white people. I am a pragmatist so I will say that genetic make-up probably has an influence that makes some races better suited to certain tasks - blacks at sports, white people at science - but I don't think any race is barred from anything; after all, within races, there is also a variation in ability.

I do point out race from time to time because there are social problems caused by it. I don't deny that black people have had a hard time but the mood until recently is that they're now giving white people a hard time. Same with Mexicans and Asians. So I'm trying to be a voice for the other end. The other people here - @fchowd0311, @JayGoogle - they don't see it yet but I'm looking out for their best interests too; we can't let the liberals take over because they will run the world to the ground. I'm a good guy.

If Trump does not deliver there's gonna be a problem. Or to be exact, there's already a problem and he hasn't fixed it. But I'm pretty optimistic.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Politics is shaky and the lines are blurred between the parties. Radical Independents are what really evoke change. Sanders is definitely one of them. Trump wasn't Republican nor Democrat... He just wanted power.

9. dmoneybangbang

LOL. People who usually have to remind people they aren't "racist", they aren't "insecure", etc are more often than not exactly that. Or maybe you're just trying to make eugenics cool again? What are your thoughts on phrenology?

10. Dei

Dei Member

11. dmoneybangbang

TheRealist137 likes this.
  12. hlcc

hlcc Member

How are the Asians are giving white people a hard time? By earning more $$ than them?

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

https://home.cern/about/member-states

Considering the most technologically advanced lab experiment was engineered by many people of color globally in addition to whites, I think the statement you made in bold is wrong. That's what I love about science. No bullshit politics about borders or inferiority towards one another. Just a global effort to have a deeper understanding of the universe and the way it operates. As a supposed chemist I would think your scientific background would make you think there was no inferiority among races instead of the claim you made.

#33 London'sBurning, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  14. dmoneybangbang

The problem with bigots is that they are p*ssies. Wear your bigotry proud and make sure everyone knows exactly what you stand for.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I have absolutely no clue where he came up with that statement lmfao.
    If anything its the other way around when white people try to use us as an example. "We treated those Asian immigrants like ****! And look they aren't complaining!" Or stereotyping us as uncharismatic, beta personality, autistic math wizards. Or even something as patronizing as insinuating that we are the good type of minority, the "well-groomed" kind.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You do realize that if something is abhorrently wrong it doesn't matter you only said it "3 times." Do you say it in public like you do here? Of course not, because you have the sense to know that word would get you screwed over on so many levels. You say it here because you feel racist freedom.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The liberals' riots and violence show their true colors. Didn't see that from the right when Obama won...

AntiSonic likes this.
  18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People upset about an election are a threat to our democracy? Aren't they allowed the right to express themselves by crying if they want to? How is that stopping your free speech?

I am not sure you are angry at the right people.

19. dmoneybangbang

Did Obama campaign on banning and deporting people?

Remind me what Trump supporters were saying about what they'd do if Hillary won? Do you really not see how your side if merely a different side of the same coin?

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member