1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Rangers @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, May 1, 2017.

1. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

"Talk baseball..."

2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

It certainly does not matter that people didn't get on record and predict failure by Gregerson on this message board. I was not happy with him being put in today or last night. I am sure MANY felt that way too. Hinch does not make the best in game decisions. Can we be wrong? Yes of course. You are right that we had chances to win all game long and the blame can't go to one player or coaching decision. Absolutely. And does it not make sense that someone might not want to predict failure by a player? That actually seems more negative than simply second guessing after the fact.

T for 3 likes this.
  3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Yes. Please do.

4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

if we were given 15 minutes immediately after every move was made, I would have written a manifesto, too bad gregerson put a match to the thing so quickly. ;)

Tomstro likes this.
  5. Major

Major Member

I'm saying it's awfully convenient that you are are so knowledgable about when a mistake was made, but only happen to point them out after the fact. Every move that works, you ignore or support. Every one that doesn't, you complain about. Very simply, I'm saying you're a fraud that just b****es about any decision that doesn't work and pretends ike you knew it was a bad decision beforehand.

You don't have to like it - I don't really care. You b**** about Hinch's stupidity. I b**** about your stupidity. Hinch ignores you. You can choose to ignore me or not. But as long as you continue to make stupid posts, I'll point them out. Just as it seems you believe you do about Hinch.

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I think you are a joke. This post says it all. Here I was actually engaging with someone who would post such meandering idiocy. Wow. Hey man I am not some dork who puts people on ignore. Post away. I just know I'm dealing with a total tool now. Fraud? Jesus man you're killing me! Seriously, fraud? Ok. Just talk baseball and take your tampon out. My gosh. Also, whats with the crush on Hinch?

7. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Is there some sort of unofficial bbs record as to how many times one individual can get banned?

Oh how I longed to see nonsensical rants about Hinch, mixed with posts in semi-broken english with nary a paragraph to break up the flight-of-ideas.

All it takes is a loss... its like mentioning Bettlejuice 3 times.

8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

So here's this... I dunno, he seemed pretty composed in his answer to a not-very-good question.

Oh. Right. He should've "showed more emotion." Should've gone on some tirade or something...

#1068 tellitlikeitis, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
    kaleidosky likes this.
  9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Broken English...nice try, love it. Why are you the resident egg head? You actually hurt this site. You had me on ignore. Just do it again.

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Why are you trying to get yourself banned again? Did you not learn anything the first time?

11. T for 3

T for 3 Member

So it's not OK to question decisions after a loss, but it is OK to obsess over those who do? cool.

12. Buck Turgidson

It's never ok to ask dumbass questions.

tellitlikeitis likes this.
  13. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

It's a small group people. Easy to see who they are. Just realize you dont have to deal with the dork patrol. There are plenty of other posters.

14. T for 3

T for 3 Member

i'm not ok with the term "dork" it implies some level of actual intelligence. It doesn't require any to regurgitate the obvious.

15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Everytime I post you attack me about being another poster. That in itself shoulda got you banned. It does give me pleasure to see someone who so badly wants others to think he's smart, be wrong every single time.

16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Ugh... too obvious and reeking of desperation.

Deny it all you want... at this rate you're actually churning out worse drivel than your predecessor.

17. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Your a good poster buck. Honestly, what dumbass questions?

18. Buck Turgidson

The original sense of dork is penis. It is probably an alteration of dick, dating to the early 1960s.

From Jere Peacock’s 1961 novel Valhalla, in a reference to 1953:

"You satisfy many women with that dorque?"

In 1964, the familiar spelling was captured in the May issue of American Speech:

The word dick itself serves as a model for two variants which are probably Midwestern, dirk and dork, also meaning “penis.”

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Why are you trying to get banned? I mean have you even made one baseball post today?

Oh and you're wrong again. Every. Single. Time.

#1079 Tomstro, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
  20. T for 3

T for 3 Member

haha ok, in that context i'm fine with it.