1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL Week 6

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Castor27, Oct 11, 2011.

1. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is like a soccer game where one team has dominated the other, but the dominating team kicked an own goal and are down 1-0.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9JE7qPsou4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q2a5q7QiJT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

This Miami pass rush looks like they just want to stand around and hug the Jets defensive line. No pressure at all.

4. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Miami should just tank now.

I think they should trade Taylor and Marshall.

5. SacTown

SacTown Member

It's unbelievable how hard it is to find a decent QB.

6. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Goes to show you how we take Matt Schaub for granted. He's better than alot of these loner QB's being put out there.

7. what

what Member

Well, brandon mashall's ineptitude cost me my fantasy win. Along with moore taking a 7 yard sack in fg range.

I have a 17 point lead and can't hold it because the ref doesn't call defensive pass interference on Revis. He threw marshall to the ground and then had an open ball to catch and run back for a td.

8. what

what Member

If I didn't know any better it's like marshall doesn't even want to score, cause he refuses to make a catch in the end zone.

9. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Maybe he wants out and thinks something like this will get him traded.

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Leads the league in drops, I think, probably last year also. I think he's like 1-10 in end zone targets.

11. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
    Miami looked like a favorite, if not The Favorite, for Andrew Luck.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Out of the few teams I've watched outside of the Texans, Vikings and Dolphins are two of the worst. Rams close behind. Besides the Texans-Colts game, Colts have at least competed. Not that that matters as they're 0-6. Jags, Broncos, Rams, Cardinals I havent really seen. Carolina competitive as well.

So you got:

Dolphins 0-6
    Colts 0-6
    Rams 0-5
    Jags 1-5
    Vikings 1-5
    Panthers 1-5
    Broncos 1-4
    Cardinals 1-4

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Looks like zero chance Luck ends up in the NFC, hope to god he winds up in Miami at least.

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

I was up 9 and my opponent had Plaxico. Good job Plax on getting me the win.

15. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

since when is vick allowed to be around b****es anymore

16. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Dolphins should just go into full tank mode and get Luck . They haven't had a QB since Marino. Colts are surely also in full tank mode as well , so this two team race will be interesting.

17. what

what Member

has a clear td and runs out of bounds on his own. this guy is inexplicably bad.

18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That is why no matter how poorly Romo plays at times...as does any other quarterback...I find it laughable that other Cowboys fans want to replace Romo. Replace him with who? Who is going to step in and do better? Kitna might but it would be temporary at best. Anybody who knows the Cowboys before Romo and after Aikman knows the Cowboys went through hell finding a quarterback who was worthy of the position. Maybe it is a reflection of Jerry Jones as a GM that he was unable to find one...but even after bringing in Bill Parcells...they were still going with Quincy "I want to do drugs and play football" Carter at that time before he blew it.

19. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Seems like Miami is in full suck-for-Luck mode. I wonder if they and Indy go 0-16, who gets the top pick?

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

That won't happen, but it would be strength of schedule, then a coin flip. Right now, the Colts have the lowest SOS of the 3 winless teams, then Miami, then the Rams.

The Dolphins probably need to beat the Broncos this week, or KC in 2 weeks, otherwise, it will take a huge upset.

The Rams still have 2 games each against the Seahawks and Cardinals.

Indy has the Jags twice, and the Panthers, but they would be the least surprising to pull off an upset, since they have been close in all but one game.