1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] NFL: Week 11

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Nov 14, 2013.

1. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

I am very much looking forward to this Sunday night's game between best D vs best O.

KC brings a lot of pressure , exotic blitzes that could cause a problem to Manning who has a high sprained ankle.

2. Brandyon

Brandyon Member

I've been talking up KC all year. Manning hasn't seen a front 4 so consistently capable of applying pressure this season. When they bring that 5th rusher it's almost always a hit on the QB. Denver is going to need their running game to be effective in this one.

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The inmates have taken the lead over the Lions.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

RGIII with an awful interception that cost them their comeback.

5. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

[​IMG]
    Pretty gross. Those are ARI RB Andre Ellington's.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Gould is money! (Barely)

Weather delay, sloppy field, nice win for Chicago.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Hair is all good. Nothing serious. Look worse than it really was. S/o to the dread heads! Will get it stitch back in. Birdgang got the win!</p>&mdash; Andre Ellington (@Dre23_LilBit) <a href="https://twitter.com/Dre23_LilBit/statuses/402216339194257408">November 17, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

* I guess the Falcons really are tanking . . . or are just really disillusioned at this point, how does a team with 17-0 lead in a title game end up 2-8? It's almost unheard of for a Super Bowl contender/Championship game contender to end up as one of the worst teams in the league, the following year. As weird as this sounds, if you omit this Bucs game, all of the losses the Falcons have had are against teams with winning records or .500. Ironic, since that has been the knock against Atlanta for several years (in multiple sports), which is that can beat teams who are contenders or are equally as good as they are ... (hence -- Saints, Patriots, Panthers, Cardinals, Seahawks, while you could deem Jets and Dolphins as borderline playoff contenders). I knew they were going to be around 9-10 wins this season, given that tough schedule, but this is getting embarrassing.

*** I guess Houston is tanking, too ... or are really just this bad.

*Speaking of the Falcons or ex-Falcons, I guess my Vick's days in Philly are numbered, unless Foles goes down with an injury and Vick takes the Eagles to playoffs. Though, that does not look very likely.

* GB will only go as far as Aaron Rodgers take them .... they seem to be completely useless without him.

*Seattle is going to be awfully tough to beat up there ... I know we have to go by every Sunday, but it's going to take a great effort from visiting team to beat them at Qwest/Century Link Field.

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

I said it before the year but the Falcons best shot was last year, New Orleans coach out, and up 21-3 at the half you have to close that out. We matched up great with Baltimore.

Now this season, Julio went down but we looked bad before he went down. Then the defense had some key injuries and they weren't all that good to begin with.

We have NO DEPTH thanks to that stupid trade for Julio Jones.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

Also I dropped Garrett Graham this morning smh

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Except for Seattle, the NFC wild card picture is very cloudy.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Fixed.

13. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

when is russell wilson gonna start getting credit for being the best young qb in the nfl... because at this point its hard to deny him

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Would rather have a bunch of scrubs or julio jones?

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

would be nice to have Andy Reid as a Texans coach

16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Wonder how Pioli feels... the franchise that sacked him is now undefeated.

Time for the Texans to clean house, top to bottom.

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'd rather had drafted Dez Bryant the year before like I was screaming and keeping our 5 picks to draft other needs.

Julio Jones has done what for this franchise? Nothing, we are the same when we got Julio, well worse now since this year we have been trash. If you give up 5 picks for a guy he better carry you to the SB.

18. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Went to the game today, being a Chargers fan is grueling man.

19. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

That was Peyton Manning's first tackle in 6 years.

And.... so much for capitalizing on that turnover, KC.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

brah you're talking to Texans fans here