1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official Miami Heat 2010-11 season thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Al Capone, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Humongous fluke for Darrel Wright, he got hot early and EVERYTHING WAS FALLING. After the first half tho, miami clamped down on defense and the rest was history, even after a 20 pt GS lead.

These close and come from behind games are good for the heat because theyre getting good playoff practice. If all the games were blowouts they wouldnt get the experience necessary to beat boston in a 7 game series

2. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

U Mad?

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

It all depends on KG and Rondo. PP and Allen are no match for LBJ/Wade. Their problem though is by the time playoffs arrive Mike Miller and co. should be healed up and ready to go.

4. Happii

Happii Member

They only need a better Center and Point guard. Once they do acquire those players they would literally be on fire.

5. mrjuandiego1988

6. Steve_Francis_rules

I don't know if he can keep it up, but Arroyo is actually playing really well for them. He's leading the league in three point shooting so far at over 50%.

7. bongo33

bongo33 Member

All he wants to know is if your a Rockets fan, are you?

But he's wrong about T_mac 1 because I know that T_mac1 is actually a fan and makes good posts and in game threads and such.

Its funny because Mcgrady's sig is all about him riding Lebrons nuts, when in reality Mcgrady rides Kobe's nuts, have you seen his posts? Lol :p

8. Outlier

Outlier Member

I'm not really a Kobe fan, I just do that to mock LeBron nut huggers. (I still believe Kobe > LeBron though)

And no. Octavanius is clearly not a Rockets fan. Why would I be mad though? You're the one out of place, doesn't make sense to be LeBron-centered in a Rockets forum with no interest at all in the Rockets.

9. bongo33

bongo33 Member

Ok im sorry for accusing you as such

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

in this board, some people can't generate a good response so they respond with such responses. you don't have to respond to those who question your rocket fandom. and you don't need to respond if people say you jock a player or not.

as long as you don't make outrageous posts like goodbug, you're alright.

11. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

I've been on this board for a long time, and been following the rockets over 15 years.

Just I follow a lot of teams, as life is too short just to follow one team, in a league that is full off great teams and players.
    I follow a few teams, and Rockets is one of them, so is New York, Miami and a few others.

You can always tell people who don't watch/follow other NBA games on the forum because they overrate there own players and devalue other non rocket players, and make stupid statements on other teams.

A prime example is the stupid comments people make about the Miami Heat/New York, who don't want any of there games or even bother to read up about the game's.

12. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Here is a funny quote.

http://twitter.com/iraheatbeat

LeBron James, on the Heat's ability to pack the house even in Charlotte, "We call ourselves the 'Heatles' like the Beatles."

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

That's what seperates 90% of this board with you

we are NBA fans, you are an NBA observer

14. t_mac1

wade gets guarded by mostly no names every game. opposing coaches must hate themselves for that

15. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Lebron just went crazy on the bobcats. Game over..

It seems teams get hyped up playing the heat, but can only last about a quarter, before they run out of energy and get run over..

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Crazy stuff. Fall away 3-pointers and a double-pump reverse jam. Then Wade just did a nice little circus layup.

Usually it's the 3rd quarter when the Heat lower the boom. Tonight's game reminds me of LeBron in Milwaukee last year. It isn't as spectacular but what makes me laugh is the crowd going "oooooohhh" and "aaaaaahhh". It's hilarious. In the 3rd quarter (and still now in the 4th), there is no home-court advantage for the Bobcats.

17. t_mac1

what i also is seeing is less boos for lebron on the road. as the heat keep winning and lebron keeps posting up his ridiculous all-around #s, opposing teams are now shutting up and getting back to cheering for him again.

it was like a heat home game in the 2nd half

18. QPower

QPower Member

You mean only 5,000 people showed up? :grin:

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

It's so easy to say you've been following something for over 15 years. T_mac1 says he's been following the Rockets and the NBA since the 80's. Bull****. He sounds like a guy in his early 20's. This is the internet you can be who you want to be and pretend you've done this and that. That's the "beauty" of it I guess.

You comment about people overrate their own players and etc. What are you? The NBA police? Is that your job here on this forum? To argue with these guys and defend your favorite player?

T_mac1 you're borderline alright. You just make overthetop predictions and ride your boy hard.

20. QPower

QPower Member

This dude, Octo whatever is a Miami homer who rides LeBricks and D-Whistle hard.