1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Mcnair Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Tony Stark, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Member

So with all indications pointing to Mcnair keeping Kubiak, I find it very relieving to put everything you want to say to Mcnair in a thread.

I'll start.

Damn Mcnair how can you be so F***ing stupid!!! We are one good head coach away from being a contending team but yet you blow it and keep Kubiak instead!! This is why the Texans are a joke! Winning is so close, but wait, you don't give a damn about winning, all you care about is the money!!!

You could have been the hero of this city by going out and getting a top rated head coach but you can't even do that! Now you are gonna be hated by the whole city. I can't wait till we get a owner that knows what he's doing.

Ughh!!!

P.S.

If Mcnair miraculously changes his mind and fires kubiak and hires a great head coach, I will eat the biggest pile of crow this world has ever seen.

1 person likes this.
  2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

p***y is a p***y.

1 person likes this.
  3. The Situation

The Situation Member

4. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

sigh........frank bush fire yet?

5. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

He just let Bum talk him into keeping a good ol' boy in buddy Kubiak, and oh yeah can you hire my son that just got ****canned while you are at it?

I think I'm so angry at this that I've just rolled right on into apathy.

1 person likes this.
  6. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

I'm all for firing Kubiak but no...just no to this statement.

7. Raven

Raven Member

A stubborn old man who's letting his pride override his common sense.

8. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

I'm speechless at how idiotic he is PERIOD.

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Hitler parody coming in...3....2....1

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I'm so close to downgrading to a casual fan it's just depressing. I feel bad for the young kids who watch this team but don't understand why they keep losing.

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

you know what, even though we have one of the worst defensive teams in the NFL, but we could have been easily 10-5 if we had a good coach.

12. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Thanks for bringing the Texans to Houston, Bob, but go **** yourself.

1 person likes this.
  13. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

I really REALLY wanted to like McNair, dude is a stand up guy, but this decision to come will really cement his legacy as one the worst owners in Houston sports history. I know we've had a few knuckleheads, including one that stole a team, but this is beyond stupid. I hope he has a change of heart when he sees Reliant empty as can be on Sunday and boos start coming down because I really didn't want to see the guy in this light.

14. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Like i've said before, I'm done paying my money to go watch Kubiak coach this team. I'm done. I will watch from afar in the comfort of my living room.

Mcnair, that's just a cowardly move by you. Grow some balls and higher a real coach.

15. Turcan5

Turcan5 Member

I can't think of a worse owner right now. An ultra conservative who is so afraid of change he would rather keep his team mediocre for years than take any risks for his team to be great.

16. Raven

Raven Member

Kubiak is staying, but Bush is getting the boot, even though both have been utter failures. McNair needs to consider how uneven this appears to people who don't look like him, or Kubiak, or Phillips.

17. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the biggest issue on this team is the defense then I agree with keeping Kubiak. You fire Bush and bring in an experienced defensive mind to fix this mess. If you fire Kubiak and hire Cowher you run the risk of having an improved defense but then regressing on the offensive side. There is no time for regression we have to improve this defense.

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

is everyone forgetting personnel issues?

how this group has had 5 years to put all its own players in place....and with that special concoction, ended up with one of the worst defenses in league history???

Rick Smith gets a pass on all this? Kubiak keeps his job as head bottle-washer, as well?

No accountability at all.

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

A 5-11 season with the league's worst defense is enough to get most coaches fired in their 2nd or 3rd year... let alone their 5th friggin year.

20. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I hate him for bringing the NFL back to Houston.

1 person likes this.