1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am not bashing those doctors at all, I am bashing the mentally weak, quit on his teamates and organization player named Tmac.

I am glad he is gone...he is a LOSER to the nth degree.

I don't want him to have his career over but I don't want that loser on the Rockets anymore either.

DD

1 person likes this.
  2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You want to talk about disappointment? Let's talk about Yao. Sure, great heart an a good guy but besides his 1st round playoff pass against the Blazers where he disappeared after the 1st game against the Lakers and Blazers. What has he done for the Rockets? McGrady was by far the superior player. I mean they handled it differently but both just couldn't stay healthy. People forget Mcgradys efforts against the Mavs and both Jazz squads. People don't talk about Yao. The guy who was inconsistent against Dallas and got owned by Mehemet Okur and Carlos Boozer.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't get these TOFs, aren't they happy he's not on the Rockets?
    cause Tmac himself wanted to be traded.

Yeah Tmac had some good moments with the Rockets, but nothing compared to the legendary Rockets.

4. tmacfor35

I'm not a TOF fan. I just see some people on here as ignorant when they call him a loser. Lol.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

sorry, i may have mistaken you for a TOF because your handle starts with a 'tmac' and you defend him for everything he's done wrong and you hate Yao Ming.

there was a great war on clutchfans back in the day YOF and TOF kept blaming each other's idol for the team's problems.

but make no mistake, the 99ers emerged from the war like the immortals of clutchfans because we came here as true Rockets fans and know the real meaning of clutch city

6. tmacfor35

I don't hate Yao. Heck I think if Tracy had half the brain,will,and heart that Yao did he would be a far better player. I only put Yao out there because he is given a pass because he is a great guy. I don't care if he is a great guy I want the performance on the hardwood because I would like the Rockets to win a championship or two. Tracy and Yao were disappointments but McGrady is a loser because he can't beat the first seed Mavericks in the first round putting up 35 7 and 7 constantly in that series as well as hitting the game winner in game 2? Really? Or do you want to talk about Yao disappearing against the jazz the next year or how Rafer Alston was arguably the 2nd best player on the team the next year. I hate how Tracy left the team too but there was not a louder fan then myself when the Rockets took it to the lakers in game 4 and 6.

7. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

god can we stop this TOF/YOF argument.

people in this thread just want to see how tracy recovers from his injury and if he has anything left in the tank. nothing more, nothing less.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

so why come to Tracy's defense when he left the Rockets? he wanted to leave.

you can argue if he quit or he was hurt or it was a combination of both, but he wanted to leave. just like he wanted to leave toronto, orlando, and i'm guessing new york cause they said he didn't get along with d'antoni.

what does Yao have to do with this? Yeah he's only made it past one playoff series before his injuries pop up, but he was a warrior.

aren't you happy tmac is in detroit? maybe this is where he belongs, he doesn't have the false expectations of being on the same level as Kobe or carry a team.

9. number22

number22 Member

No, because that would collapse this thread from 90 pages to 10

10. tmacfor35

Tracy is not suited to be the number one guy because he is not mentally strong. I agree with that, but people call him a loser because he never got through the first round is ridiculous. He did his part here and am I happy he gets a new start. Yes I am, but the hate he gets here is ridiculous.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

and don't forget the /Pistons 2010 part :grin:

12. tmacfor35

I mean did the guy beat your child or something I don't understand.

13. number22

number22 Member

Yes my child eyes were hurt watching such a waste of talent.

14. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Anyways,

I wonder how he will respond after his breakout game this season against the Bulls. Will he show consistency??? His knee should be rested so I can see another solid game coming...

15. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

although it's not happening every game, it's happening more frequently. it means he's getting better. the consistency will come in january/february according to pistons' trainer.

16. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

For sure, last year he showed some flashes, and it came back like 10 games after. This year seems like he is doing it every 2 games.

Pistons guard Rip Hamilton is growing increasingly frustrated with his new role coming off the bench and could push for a trade soon, sources said. The Pistons have been open to trading Hamilton for a while, but his contract and age have tempered the interest from potential suitors
    (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-afterthebuzzer122410)

If Hamilton gets traded for a big, that's another good sign for him.

Are Pistons really only 2.5 games back from 8th place??? :confused:

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously man. If any of these guys were "TOF"'s they would not be here. Respect the fact that they are. Your whole 1999'er stichk gets old man. Who care how long some has been a member of a bbs or rooting for. He rockets. I was a rockets fan when you were in diapers but I don't rub that in your face because I respect the fact you are a fan. Give people their due.

Tmac is gone and this isn't the garm. If you want to stir the pot cause your bored fine but try not too look like a complete tool doing it.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

I was directing my comments to my fellow 99er, DaDakota .
    I don't care about age . Fans of this generation know who are champions and mvp s .

19. TracyMcgradyMVP

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if DUDE STFU!! ALREADY im tired of all these idiot tracy fans who are living in the past he sucks and is a bench player GET OVER IT. All these damm ifs im tired of it there are actual ballers who are getting it done out there and dont need some idiot fans saying if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if.

20. bongo33

bongo33 Member

Lol something is quite ironic... :p