1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Tmac is such a ungrateful piece of shet, seriously outta everyone he should be the one thanking Q for taking away other players minutes and giving it to him...

Like are you serious Tracy, couple of months ago nobody wanted you, Detroid gave you a chance and the coach gave you a chance now you do this..

I'm really disappointed..

2. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

What makes you think they havent talked about it? I would agree with you if we were talking about one player but we're talking about 5. Not young guys but vets and the closest thing they have to a star. It doesnt get this way without coaches and mgt knowing there is a problem. Professionalism goes both ways. Look how he handled the Hamilton situation.

3. jlwee

jlwee Member

Yes! they may have talked it in the locker and the coach himself may be a jerk too, we all don't know. Still, we all know the management going to fire the coach and you as a professional players shouldn't laugh at one downfall.
    This is especially true about T-mac who have well known quitting attitude and that is why Dwyer singled Tmac in the report and not Ben Wallace or Rip Hamilton.

4. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Seems to me that Ben Wallace was saying something to McGrady to make him laugh.

McGrady seemed like he was forced to laugh whatever Wallace said...

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

yeah, i've seen his stats. he put up 25/6/7 in the 2007 playoffs and 27/8/7 in the 2008 playoffs.

oh yeah, he played hurt in both playoffs too. bu bu bu but he's such a quitter! lol...

rockets fans that are t-mac haters are so ungrateful. smh.

6. brooksstephens

yeah I forgot about that. He used to score a lot of points before he quit on the last team that he played for! All Hail the untouchable Mcgrady!!

You'll call me a hater, and I'll call you a jock-rider..

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

There is a reason why the whole team hates Kuester. He is a terrible coach who shows no communication skills. Guys like Wallace, Prince and Hamilton or renouned for their professional attitude and even they were cracking up and laughing

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

you can hate him now, just don't be ungrateful for all the good things he did for our organization.

22-game win steak, 13 in 35, etc.

9. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

If you guys look at the video Ben Wallace says something that makes Tmac and the other Pistons laugh.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

To be fair. Kuester truly does suck.

11. brooksstephens

Screw him... We never won any meaningful games with him on the court (not saying that's his fault, but he didn't do anything amazing outside of a few regular season games).

If he was half the man with half that heart that a guy like Rafer Alston had, he would still be a Rocket and he would be loved. I have infinitely more respect for a guy like Rafer Alston, who isn't near as talented, but had a pair of nuts on him.

And do I really need to re-post the Toronto game video? Anything good he did for this organization was completely negated/ruined by the time that game was over. CHUMP

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

we really don't know the full details, people may be jumping the gun quick. maybe wallace made a joke and made him laugh, maybe he was clowning his coach, who knows.

13. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

Stop trolling.

14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

What if they were actually protesting for the organizations teatment of Rip Hamilton. Would you still be upset? I'm curious, because that's what I thought when I first heard they had protested practice.

15. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

I can't call it quitting on the team cause he was involved into that with six another players, five of them are valuable pieces of team, so it's really a team effort

But I really can't stand his behaviour, cause Kuester gave him a chance to play some solid minutes instead of other coaches. This is mess.

16. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

So it's definitely not on McGrady. It's on team

17. roksoer

roksoer Member

you r****ds will use every single little thing he does as an excuse to hate on him

it's just the way he is, you can like him and you can hate him, he's been around for a while now, you should have come to expect these things from him. now either live with it or stop using this thread as a means of dumping your rage

1 person likes this.
  18. VBG

VBG Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzK-YbJWb_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like it was a team thing

19. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

You guys are like little children. This is beyond stupid hating him for this.

"I lost all respect for him after this incident" lol If you stick your nose any higher in the air, you're going to drown in the rain.

20. Skazo

Skazo Contributing Member

Saw this on a Pistons forum:

:grin: