1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joel Embiid's Twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Obito, Jul 28, 2014.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

@Pen15clubber what do you think @Snow Villiers thinks of you complaining about using @s when @Tha_Dude is always @ING @Os Trigonum and others like @Mathrocker, @CHI, @smitheygerard, @swwyguy and @DonKnock? Not to mention when they tag @DonatasFanboy @DonkeyMagic @donkeypunch @DonnyMost and @Yung-T at the same time. I mean, if you want to meet after the game @JET Lounge @La Branch St and Pease St, all you have to do is text them @ their cell phone numbers and say "Let's meet @JET Lounge". Then when they reply and say "What time should we meet @?" You can tell them "Let's meet @ AS@P". Then they're all like "AS@P is not a time Penisclubber". Then you're all like "Sorry that @ was supposed to be an "A". Then they're all like "Which @ bro?" Then you're like "F this come @ME bros, I'm @JET Lounge right now." Then @smitheygerard is like "I don't see you, where you @?"

It keeps going but I don't have the time right now. I might have time before the Astros game starts. What time does that start @? @daywalker02, you're bound to know the answer, right?

#81 don grahamleone, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Anytime i get summoned by another poster, I usually give them a like.

I dont get your post but i did throw you a like lol.

Going back into my genie lamp now

3. don grahamleone

What about all those @s though? That was A LOT of @s. The @ usage was huge.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And someone gotta @Day Walk.

Pen15clubber and don grahamleone like this.
  5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That's what I'm saying. I'm always reading these Twitter beefs and I have no idea who is saying what to whom?

Back in the day if we had an issue we took it to the side yard. One Time my boy shasta la p slung that dude nick so hard hip toss style his shins clapped across ms Annie's mail box. Dude had the gnarliest shin bruises. Put that beef behind us and slammed some stoffers lasagna at the G piece

don grahamleone likes this.
  6. don grahamleone

Don't you do that on here?

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

No because on here it is very clear who is saying what. Twitter kicks it up another level. I can't tell who is responding, retweeting or the original poster.

Back when times was simpler we had a pretty good one going with giz and skinny Pete (he was fat). Dude got caught switching out his broke ass ps2 with my boy shastas. Shasta was too young to square up with skinny so giz stepped in. That was the type of fight where they fight for a couple minutes then walk over to the curb, take off their shirts and go for some more. Those dudes fought all the way till we had to roll cus the mosquito man was swangin dine and shastas mom made us go inside

8. don grahamleone

That reminds me of this story about my homie Sydney from track. Sydney was a pretty cool bloke. He and I used to chill all the time and talk backstage, but when it was showtime he'd blow me off. I'm guessing he didn't want to look soft in front of the whole class. He was a black dude and probably the toughest guy in school. Hence me making friends with him. I wasn't about to ever get on his bad side. One day my miniature homies were all hanging around the bench press trying to put up 5, 10, 20, etc more pounds than our body weight. Real tough guys, you know. Sydney rolled up and impolitely asked to join us. My other homie, Norbo, says "F you *n-word*" to Sydney. In my head I was able to complete this thought, 'that was stupid'. The fist crossed Norbo's nose quicker than a snake bite. Blood flew in the same direction as the fist.

At that point I had to make a decision. Was I going to take my track homie's side or Norbo's? I racked my brain, my muscles tensed and I started sweating. I knew exactly what I needed to do. There was a chair just to my left. All my other homies were looking ready to do what I was about to do. So I did it. Absolutely nothing. Why the **** would Norbo say that? What an idiot. I never heard Norbo use that word again.

#88 don grahamleone, Oct 17, 2017
    Pen15clubber likes this.
  9. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I just got a double motha f-ing @

[​IMG]

#89 smitheygerard, Oct 17, 2017
  10. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Hey ugley ******

11. don grahamleone

I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but that's spelled incorrectly. Every true Ali G fan from Staines knows that it's 'RESPEK'.

[​IMG]

#91 don grahamleone, Oct 17, 2017
    Pen15clubber likes this.
  12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Mea culpa it's fixed

13. don grahamleone

I wish I could triple like that post now.

smitheygerard likes this.
  14. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

y yoo soh meen tho?

15. JaceMan da SpaceMan

I not

16. J.R.

J.R. Member