1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Jeremy Lin IS a Houston Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by quinnolivarez, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. redlawn

redlawn Member

3. CatW2Dogs

CatW2Dogs Member

Jeremy actually had a Skype session with this little boy and his parents before he left for Taiwan. The dad said he was going to upload their Skype conversation but was having technical difficulties. I wonder if they had fixed that.

The little boy and the family are getting tickets to watch the Knicks vs. Rockets game at MSG this year.

The kid is going to remember this for the rest of his life and so will JLin.

4. redlawn

redlawn Member

I didn't even know 5 year olds could have emotions like that. He's one smart cookie.

I chuckled at the end when the kid was like "I'm not a Knicks fan anymore. Only a Nets fan." LOL

5. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

Haha funny part:

Dad: "We can still go to Knicks games"
    kid: "Whyyyy?"

6. kinein

kinein Member

Disagree. You obviously weren't following the rest of the NBA.