1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] James Harden's Los Angeles Clippers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Os Trigonum, Jun 30, 2023.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Greatest choker in modern sports

how his little fan bois play Groundhog Day every year never ceases to amaze me

2. StroudAndYorDaddy

clippers would have had a better chance if fluka doncic kept jacking shots lol.. that euro is so overrated, only been outta the first round once and that was because jalen brunson carried hard those first 2 games aganist utah when fluka was "injured"

kyrie basically won them this series and it wasnt even close. Clippers and mavs would be playing this very second if fluka kept jacking shots.. sub 52% true shooting.. yuck.. give kyrie his flowers

3. StroudAndYorDaddy

also funny how the rockets havent been relevant since that "choker" left

heres to hoping year 5 or 6 of the "rebuild" will hopefully yield the rockets at least a play-in spot.. But then i remmeber this year was probably the rockets best shot at making the playin with sacremento and memphis not making it.. lol

4. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

that's what happens when you have to rebuild dumbass. And you're forced into a bad rebuild because the ****er tanked his value and cancered his way out.

You have to be a moron

Asian Sensation likes this.
  6. StroudAndYorDaddy

but i thought we won the brooklyn trade

in reality the trade only works if you hit on prospects like wemby or evan mobley

oh yea and this upcoming draft sucks too

magic/thunder/okc know what they are doing they have a real young core

7. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Lol, but also greatest regular season player in nba history?

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I guess if someone’s happy with the equivalent of a participation trophy they can take that to the bank

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is exactly what PG and Harden want to do the next 3-4 years on the Clippers, who seem happy to oblige them.

For NBA players that don't really care about winning, the Clippers might be the best team in the NBA to be on. They get to live in LA without the high expectations and media glare that is obsessed with the Lakers.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  10. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

This sounds about right.

11. StroudAndYorDaddy

i mean can you blame harden or cp3. i bet my last dollar had that mavs/clips series gone to a game 7 we woulda had a scott foster appearance

i mean if you know you are gonna get screwed don’t you at least want to get paid as much as you can out of the deal

12. Asian Sensation

You ain’t got no dollar. Yew spent every last one on de video games. Livin on filthy orange carpet

[​IMG]