1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] James Harden being sued by Moses Malone Jr. thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, May 15, 2017.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Lil Moses Jr. needs to get a 9 to 5 and stop trying to sue NBA superstars like a gold digging ex. His dad must be so proud.

Hell, Harden spent more money on Montrez's necklace than he supposedly did on this 20k hitjob!

2. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The thing is it's not bullshit. There will be no witnesses that come forward in court because who would testify against goons.

There are plenty of people that saw what happened and know the things are friends of Harden's. Harden may or may not have ordered the hit but the hit did happen and the attackers are part of Harden's circle.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

honestly I haven't really been following this story, is it known that the attackers are part of Harden's circle?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Known by everyone involved with V-Live. It was posted all over twitter when it happened too but that's the thing, people aren't going to testify in court. Why would you? what would you have to gain?

#65 REEKO_HTOWN, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Vivi, YOLO and Os Trigonum like this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

from the offseason thread

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

wonder if all the james harden can do no wrong people will actually take the time to listen

8. Fantasma Negro

The "facetime the beating to the strip club" accusation is pretty damning and sounds like something James would do lol

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

exactly

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

at least he was smart enough not to have it on his own phone and on someone elses :rolleyes:

11. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

It maybe a blessing for Harden who probaly was living in fantasy land, with no reality check. True or not, this will teach Harden don't let each day go by without doing your best, or taking life for granted. 5/11, the day of Rockets infamy.

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I hope Harden getting locked up and gangbanged in jail will make him a better player in the 2018 season. Leggo Rockets Championship 2018! Whos cheeks? Pen5clubber cheeks.

13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

well, I wasn't going to bother with all four podcasts, but went ahead and started the first one. The facetime thing is described at about 4:30 in the first one, as well as the statement right after that that police were able to stop Harden before he left, and that they (the police) took Harden's statement.

14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

too many Malone Junior threads?? nahhh . . .

lol her motto IHUSTLEHARD, more like IHUSTLEHARDEN :rolleyes:

15. Nook

Nook Member

So a 27 year old man with zero history of violence is going to suddenly decide to pay someone $20,000 to beat up another man over a Facebook post?

That makes no damn sense.

threepointshot3 likes this.
  16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

yep, you're right, absolutely none of this makes sense.

[​IMG]

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

the first podcast was like 5mins. then the rest are like 1 min each.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

someone didn't listen to the podcasts. and zero history of violence...please.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Moses Malone was contacted by local parents because Harden was having a camp & charging $250 per child. Parents were upset so they contacted MMJr. He wasn't sure what he could do about it so he thought he would post a facebook post criticizing Harden about him charging so much money. He put that post up & within a matter of hours picked up steam. Harden had his security guard contact MMJr. security guard, saying he needs to take it down. Harden insisted on getting MMJr. phone number but he never gave him the number. So that happened. MMJr. thought it was a joke. He then received some text messages from another person who was a mutual contact, Molo?, who work(ed) for V-Live. There were messages exchanged & she was concerned about why he put the post up. You see this random text message from her phone, you can tell it's completely out of context. It talks in slang. He says "What you're doing is messed up, it shouldn't be on facebook, we should deal with it face to face in person", a very aggressive text. The next text was "You know who that was." That's when Moses realized he got a message from Harden on her phone. He thinks nothing of it. The next day he goes out to a birthday party & after that, they recommended going to V-Live. He had been going for about a year & a half without incident. They go, he parks in his usual spot, as he's getting out with his friend(s)/security guard, near the entrance, Darian Blount? approaches with 15 other individuals carry firearms. He starts talking about "Why are you posting on facebook about Harden?" Moses says "that's my opinion" & smirks. He says "That's not right & get him." 5 of the 15 guys start attacking Moses. They hit over the head with pistols, ripped his earrings off his ear, take all his jewlery, took his car keys, wallet & cell phone. They returned the keys & wallet empty of cash. They walked back into V-Live. At that point, Moses buddy/security guard puts him in his car, hands him his cell phone & Moses says I'm gonna call 911. He calls 911. His buddy goes into V-Live to see where those individuals went. As he's walking in, he sees 3 or 4 go to the same table area where Harden is & they're laughing & hanging out. At that point, the police show up, lock down the whole place & take witness statements. They obtained the phone [of a person] who was facetiming the attack to her phone & she was standing with Harden inside. They were facetiming the attack so Harden could see it. They take about 20-25 witness statements & catch Harden sneaking out the back. They get his statements. Now we have the criminal investigation & civil case going at the same time. That's the entire gist of the situation.

How did you find out Harden paid these guys?

I've spoken to witnesses individually & heard the same story from each. They corroborate the information. Where there's smoke, there's fire. It was interesting they had similar stories, the amount of money, how it occurred & the timing.

How did the transaction go?

At V-Live, throwing cash around is common. It's easy to hand cash to an employee, Molo?, who was confirmed to be Harden's GF or his GF/best friend. He gave the money to her to coordinate with Blount & up to Blount to gather the men to carry out the attack.

Lawsuit did not initially name Harden. You wanted to wait until the end of the season? Why is he being added now?

It's not just that. I like to say to my clients, it's not what the truth is, it's what I can prove. Initially, I wanted to speak to witnesses there, gather more documents, phone records & physical evidence & be prepared to go to trial as soon as I file this lawsuit. We felt we have confident information earlier in the season. Part of the reason we didn't file was out of respect for the Rockets organization. We didn't want to be blamed for any losses in the playoffs that may have happened. We had a timeline when the season is over, that's when we'll add him to the lawsuit.

Fair to say Harden is taking this seriously or at least his associates are if he's retained Rusty Hardin? Fair to say?

I would say that. Rusty is no joke. Very successful, famous & capable attorney. When you go that big, you trying to protect something I would think.

There's a lot of people think that Harden would never do something like this. I was first to think that way when Moses approached me to hire me. Harden has been sued before for assault. That cased settled & happened in LA. It's not the first time he's been known to be aggressive or violent. If you look at the timing & information available, it's 75% sure this happened. Moses has been going to V-Live for a year & a half. I took the deposition of owner of V-Live & he said Moses has been my best customer, even better than James Harden. The one day after his facebook post, he gets a call from Harden's security guard, never met Harden before & gets texts from Molo, who works for V-Live & is close friends with Harden & the next day he gets attacked. I don't have all the evidence yet but that's a tight timeline right there.

Once we get Harden served, we'll go through the discovery phase, his phone records, his bank account, where he was around that time, then the opportunity to take his deposition - find out his whereabouts, his mental state at the time. I expect this to be a hard fight, something that goes all the way to trial & we're prepared to let a jury of 12 people from Harris County decide whether Harden did this or not.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

oh boy..

zero confidence in James Harden..