1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official "I'm Going to a Playoff Game!" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Apr 9, 2014.

1. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Living in an Eastern Conference place now, the Rockets are going to have to be pretty damn good for me to have even a fractional chance of seeing them in the playoffs this year. But if by some crazy twist the Rockets are in either Chicago or Indy for the finals, I'll pretty much say screw eating out for the next 5 years and shell out to attend.

2. TDRox

TDRox Member

I live in Vancouver and will definitely go to a game if we end up with the Blazers, but I'm gonna hold off until this happens. Saw a game there earlier this season (unfortunately we lost), Portland is an awesome city though!

3. TDRox

TDRox Member

Btw that was my first ever live Rockets game, and this will be my first ever Playoff game! Can't wait!

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Flying to Oakland to watch the Rockets smash the Dubs @ Oracle was the #2 game I've been to all year, right behind the home game vs. Indy. I had a great time being an obnoxious ******* (my specialty). :grin:

I don't plan on missing a home playoff game, if I can help it.

5. topfive

topfive CF OG

I figure if the Blazers drop to 6th and play the Clips, I can either go to that game or sell the tix. At this point, though, it's looking like a pretty safe bet that the Rockets and Blazers will end up 4/5. Regardless of who has the home court advantage, I get to see at least one game.

6. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Definitely going to go for the first round. My friend is demanding we all go so its happening.gif

7. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I wondering if game one is going to be the 19 or Easter Sunday. Still going to go.

8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I might get out to the TC this year. I been to a couple games this season.