1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Houston Texans vs. Atlanta Falcons

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by kevC, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Can't find that segment yet. Just shorter clips of them giving some praise.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc4c9f32" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=45546394&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc4c9f32" src="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=45546394&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;"><a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24471749" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">Breaking sports news video</a>. <a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/3032825" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">MLB</a>, <a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/3032875" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">NFL</a>, <a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/3032847" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">NBA</a>, <a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/3032803" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">NHL highlights</a> and <a href="http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24471749" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">more</a>.</p>

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Good win for Houston, I was dead wrong. The Falcons must have dropped like 12 passes, Yates did enough to win. Made some questionable throws but showed good pocket awareness against a good defensive line.

Flame on.

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

TEBOOOOWWWWWWW

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I wish I could spend 20 minutes with Tebow, my life would be better for it. Because I would end him.

You will all get your wish soon enough.

5. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

He made maybe 2 questionable throws at most. Nothing out of the ordinary from even a normal starting QB.

6. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Aww look, the troll decided to show his face.

7. Uprising

Best part of TJ was his composure, we didn't need him to win the game on his own....just not lose it. He did exactly that, and had a beautiful drive ending in his first TD.

Keep the defenses honest, look down field here and there. Boot leg. Loving it.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

If the best part of yalls day was rushing back here to rub it in my face then I have already won. Enjoy this rare blemish on my record armchairs.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Costas:

Back in New Orleans, where with the Detroit Lions' appearance tonight, 31 of the 32 NFL teams have appeared on NBC's Sunday Night Football. The one that hasn't: the Houston Texans, a team, which, in its brief existence, had an aggregate record of 55-89 entering this season. The Texans have never been to the playoffs, but after their 17-10 win over Atlanta today, they’re 9-3, tied with perennial contenders New England, Baltimore and Pittsburgh for the AFC's best record.

With Peyton Manning out, the AFC South was wide open this year, and the Texans have seized their chance, despite a continuing series of bad breaks. They've now won six in a row, the last two with a third-string quarterback. Matt Schaub goes down, backup Matt Leinart quickly follows him to the sideline, and the Texans keep winning with T.J. Yates at quarterback.

Yates, a rookie from North Carolina, was a fifth round draft-choice, and he is, believe it or not, the first Tar Heel quarterback ever to start an NFL game, the university having produced a few more basketball than football standouts. And beyond quarterback, the Texans have gone stretches without the services of three of their best players at other positions; linebacker Mario Williams was lost for the season several weeks ago, and running back Arian Foster and receiver Andre Johnson have each missed time with injuries.

And yet, here they are, with Cincinnati, Carolina, and Indy coming up on the schedule before the regular season concludes with a matchup against their closest division rival, Tennessee. It's not too far-fetched to see Houston winning three of those four games, and, what the heck, maybe all of them. And in the process then, perhaps setting themselves up for a playoff run, and almost certainly a spot next year on Sunday Night Football.

10. Uprising

11. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

With all the tebow talk how bout this-gimme tj yates over tebow all day!! good team win for us today

-Ben Tate

12. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

Way to take it in stride, champ.

14. Ashes

Ashes Member

Or guru, I should say.

15. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

You have been on teh interwebz long enough to know that emphatic **** talking that doesn't pan out is going to met with copious face rubbings.

16. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

What exactly have you "won"? :confused:

17. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Teh interwebz!!11!

18. hairyme

hairyme Member

I think this is a good time to point out that the Texans are 4-0 when I grace them with my hairy presence. Considering our win-loss record over the years, I'm beginning to drink my own kool-aid...

The lack of replays at the stadium and not being able to hear the refs AT ALL definitely gave me the impression that the ref crew sucked beyond belief; though, once I rewatched the game at home, I think most of the calls/ball spots were legit or at least within the realm of normal officiating...

BUT THAT "FUMBLE"! That's got to be one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

19. Uprising

Best part of my day? Watching the Texas win. Cowboys and Raiders lose.

With your trolling. You alone made me dislike a team, which...with their suckitude.....I could normally careless about. Sort of like VY knob gobblers.

BTW.

Go Broncos.

#Winning.

1 person likes this.
  20. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

[​IMG]