1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

If Mchale coaches the teams Adelman and JVG coached those teams don't even make the playoffs.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

A thread you bumped just to gloat about a loss. Congratulations.

3. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

What teams? the one with Yao and T-Mac?

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

first of all, scrub, this is a message board where members are allowed to b**** about aspects of the team to their choosing. members are not allowed to b**** at other members like rabid pomeranians, however.

next, i am so happy that mchale is no longer part of the rockets organization. i stand by morey and les' decision to fire his ass. apparently, however, you believe that you know more about the team and basketball than they do :grin:

i will support my team all season. it seems that you might defect to maybe the twolves or celts though :(

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm pissed we lost. Congratulations on bumping this thread, and your dream come true: a guy lost his job and the Rockets are still the Rockets.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Unless you're suggesting we lost because of coaching or that McHale's coaching would have won us the game then you're just coming off like a whiner that Les Alexander fired McHale.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I bumped it? The thread was buried and you bumped it to the first page to gloat about a loss. Admit it. You were waiting for the team to lose just so you could rub other fans faces in it.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Are you bull****ting or serious?

9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I was rubbing morons' faces in it after the WIN two days ago.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

he/she actually bumped it during the portland game when we were losing as well:
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=10132512&postcount=13665

then he/she disappeared w/ tail b/t legs after we won :grin:

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'm serious, scrub, that you are a waste of bandwidth in this forum. to date, i'm not even sure you've ever had any sort of productive discussion here with any member. your posting history consists of one liners b****ing at people after games.

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Are u "doxxing" me now, basketball genius? Come on, I'm not thrashing you that hard. I'll be back, win or loss, don't worry, Mr. "I know more than Kevin McHale." Send your resume to Les, dude! Taking off, now. School u later. . . .

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

And you apparently know more than Morey. So there's that...

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

actually, scrub, you don't know jack **** about basketball. but that's still more than your hero mchale knows :grin:

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

:confused:

You think both you and I know more than Kevin McHale. . . . You exemplify the delusional, self-important message-board celebrities that campaigned to cut the head off last year's winning team. Now your dream is reality. Enjoying?

16. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

Let's see...

top 50 all time player...doesn't know jack?

NBA champion...doesn't know jack?

spent his entire professional life in the NBA....doesn't know jack?

recognized as the toughest post player to guard ever....doesn't know jack?

takes a team with the most injuries and with significant mid-season additions to the WCF...doesn't know jack?

engineers the most remarkable comeback in NBA playoff history...doesn't know jack?

masterfully handles a player, Josh Smith, that was cut by Stan Van...doesn't know jack?

Who is this jack?

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I feel this was a historic-level mistake for the franchise, fundamentally changing last year's WCF team. At the start of the season, everyone was talking about how it was good to have the same group back intact. I was thinking we would compete around the WCF level or more for years to come. Well, that team's gone forever now. Lord knows what will happen this summer in terms of roster and recruiting. This year is the window of opportunity.

18. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I really thought this was the turnaround to the season...

I guess this is what morey wants? To just have a puppet running his show?

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

ANOTHER LOSS, FIRE MCHALE! :mad:

Oh wait, that's not the cure Leslie & Daryl thought it would be? :confused::grin::rolleyes:

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Mchale was a puppet the whole time. Now we have Mchale's puppet.