1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

LOL. Just LOL at all of you fools. McHale is the current MVP in the Rockets organization. Fire McHale? How do we convince him to return?

2. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

McHale offense is rudimentary at best. Not sure if he even has a defensive scheme.

Beating the Bucks doesn't prove anything.

Fire McFail :eek:

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Mchale listened to you. We are molding this noob into a coach.

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

You do live in your own reality don't you? You have no clue of how NBA offenses or defenses work. Your "rudimentary offense" is actually a near perfect implementation of a variation of the R&R with some DDMO thrown in. Oh, wait, am I talking a language you do not understand? So sorry.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Yo stupid!

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Exactly. NBA offenses are crafted in practice. It takes work to get the entry pass to D-Mo functional. And it is obvious that the Rockets are working on it. Just because you are a fan does not mean you know anything. Chill out dudes. If you don't understand NBA offenses do not offer your ever so important opinion.

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

The amateur arm chair coach/GM mentality strikes again:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9315465&postcount=1

8. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

There is obviously no appetite for this thread anymore. Where are those Haters? FTW where are You. Defend your position! LOL, they are proven wrong yet again.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Show yourself cowards!

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Why are you still arguing with these people about McHale. He is doing a great job. We are winning and that's all that matters.

12. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I would just like to institute some accountability. If a person is wrong, especially continually, they should take responsibility for their posts and admit it. However they hide like cowards.

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

60 games minimum I said. But that's not why cut throats here.

I want playoff success. I want it now.

14. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well you know how some people are around here. Nothing new there my friend. Once we sustain another loss, they will be back with full force. Lol

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Why are you guys bumping this thread, if it's dying let it die. Everything about Mchale has already been said and proven.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Mchale is adjusting. I liked it when they made D-mo a stretch 4 only(sarcasm). Just because you got better now doesnt you mean were never horrible. This thread got Morey's attention. He also adjusted.

17. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Because I have fought the mainstream opinion for what - 20 months now. And I would like a few apologies from the people who were continually wrong. Totally and completely wrong, for months at a time. A real issue is how do the Rockets convince McHale to return? McHale looks like he is in real physical pain. I guess playing a finals series on a broken foot to get the ring will do that to you. If McHale does not return it will probably be his decision and not Morey's.

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Apologies for what??? Mchale is winning on James Hardens back, he is only playing Dmo cuz he has too and the same with Canaan. There comes a point though when people get tired of beating a dead horse. We all know that Mchale technically isnt very good. Even Morey knows that that is why he wants even more talent. We all just got used to the fact that he is not leaving. It's the point I was trying to make the other day. It doesn't matter what we say or prove because he's still here and we are winning inspite of him so it's all good. But we have a tough stretch ahead so you should just let this thread die.

19. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

13 and 4. Despite the injuries. The facts do not support your hypothesis. Sorry dude. Bye.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is what I mean. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. All I saw today was Morey strategy and James Harden doing a Micahel Jordan impersonation. If we beat the Clippers yesterday I might have gave him some credit but Milwaukee with Harden going off, we won on talent and this will continue unless we face elites and we need real coaching then we're in trouble and we must pray we get all our players back soon. This team wins on talent alone.