1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Fire McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Apr 19, 2012.

1. lalala902102001

No we dont. We have overachieved earlier in the season due to a soft schedule. Late in the season when teams start to play harder and injuries start to mount we simply don't have enough to make the playoffs.

2. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

crappy players makes a crappy coach

3. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

I can't decide who I want put more of the blame on, Mchale or Patterson. Hate both of them so much

4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

my sentiments exactly... how good was camby lookin tonight... hustling even scoring? but patterson all ot and second half of 4th quarter?... we needed defense and instead of putting in camby and parsons... he leaves budinger and ppat????? his rotations have been crap... we run like only two different plays... he sucks in the locker room at half time considering we constantly get stomped in the third... its pathetic... 2-3 weeks ago we were the 6th seed thinking if we bust ass and get hot we could possibly pull of home-court... now its the inevitable 14th pick...FML

5. Mr. Space City

:eek::eek::eek:

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Seems simple enough yet to difficult for some to understand.

7. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

LOL. You can keep riding Mchale's jock if you want, but people who understand basketball realize what a horrible coach he is.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

So when do you start your NBA job?

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think it was the ability to have McHale as the figurehead/big name, and have the surrounding cast around McHale that Morey wanted.

Dont forget the Rockets have a very, very good supporting staff. This team could be much better with Sampson as head coach. He's a very good coach, and regarded as a great defensive coach.

Im not saying they would be that much better under Sampson, but the style of play would look much different.

10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

The same day as you buddy. :rolleyes:

11. REEKO_HTOWN

Cool, we can car pool!

1 person likes this.
  12. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

In addition to his other imperfections, he also appears to be a quitter.

13. haydenfisher342

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, if Mchale ran the Princeton offense with this team we would be 3rd place in the western conference promise

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

How far away are you from being a playoff contender?

KM: We should make the playoffs this year. That’s our goal is to make the playoffs this year. I don’t know how many games it’s going to take to get in the playoffs but however many it is that’s the number we’ve got to get.

We have to go out there and compete every single night. Wins and losses take care of themselves. If you go out there and take care of your business, if you work hard every single night and you get after it, you compete, we’ll win our share of games. Our goal is to make the playoffs.

15. haydenfisher342

We have got to fire Kevin Mchale, not super star will want to play for him.

16. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

mchale cant spell princeton offense better yet explain, run or teach it...

1 person likes this.
  17. haydenfisher342

Just imagine if he did know how to spell it, players may respect him.... No seriously this team was made for that type of offense

18. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Oh really? What about the defense

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lol, where are all those people who were on McHale's nuts earlier this season? Not even in a lockout shortened season could he hide his incompetence.

20. conquistador#11

the defence was ranked 3rd in the entire in the nba when they had this tall chinese dude.
    People tend to forget that. It's okay I forget we have players taller than 6'9 on this year's roster with how they don't play in the fourth.