1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Eagles @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

My issue is . . . Kubiak could have pulled out 7 wins . . .
    Hell we lost about 10 games because of Kubiak Kubiaking!!

Now we losing games because of BO'B's growing pains

Rocket River
    maybe a bit exaggeration but not my much

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Not surprising since Kubiak's stamp is still all over this team.

It's going to take more than a half a season to erase a lot of that...and most of that will come with new players.

3. Remii

Remii Member

Better record than I expected them to have at this point in the season...

Any news on Foster...?

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Giants win and we're still in it. Lose and it's done.

Gotta get out players back FFS.

5. conquistador#11

he has a groin.
    source: The Kubiak School Of Medicine.:p

awaiting news on this too.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

lol give it up. Texans aren't making the Playoffs. Not unless Andrew Luck goes down with a season ending injury.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I'm staying focused for when the time comes...seize the opportunity <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/justwaiting?src=hash">#justwaiting</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Mallett (@Ryan_mallett_15) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ryan_mallett_15/status/529103071608336384">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I think its time...season is effectively over...yes at 4-5 this team will not make the playoffs and are staring down at a 7-9 or 8-8 season as many predicted. bring on the...
    [​IMG]

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Texans jump started PIT... and the Giants (until Cruz went down)

10. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

Sadly that's the problem. Texans FO always intended to sign a vet QB but Henne, Mccown, or even Vick wouldn't make this team better than it currently is.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

He does make a pretty lulzy point.

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I figured the eagles would win but once again the texans let a winnable game get away from them.

What an ugly game in terms of injuries though. I feel terrible for Demeco.

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I don't understand this.

On one hand you're saying Kubiak could have coached this bunch to 7 wins...

and in the next sentence you're saying he cost them 10 games all by himself.

Pretty much the same personnel as last season...certainly not getting any meaningful contributions from new additions...and they're already at 4 wins compared to 2 from last season. I don't think coaching is this team's problem right now.

The problem is the talent...there's not enough of it. I certainly hold Kubiak at least partially responsible for that.

14. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

$500 >>>> 7-9 Texans team

15. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Lack of ILB talent/depth really hurt us this week, along with injuries in the secondary. We simply couldn't stop their screens late in the game. Also, I feel as though AJ80 is mailing it in at times - he seems so lethargic and it's hurting our offense.

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I said IF they lose. That would mean they're still 5-4 with Luck.

17. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

betting karma #1, never bet against the home team. big win now, but you'll be in for a bigger loss later lol

and for real, no true fan should bet against their home team. thats just disgusting and your Texans card needs to be revoked ASAP. mine as well stole than money from family or close friends.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not defending AJ, but it sure seems that whatever unhappiness he expressed before the season (and it seemed the way the team approached the QB position was the straw with him) is now showing up both in the team's offense and in his production.

While I am happy Nuk has upped his game, it must be frustrating for AJ to be handcuffed in this offense. Teams must know that the routes are largely crossing patterns, quick outs, and screens within 10 to 15 yards and largely targeted to Nuk, AJ, and Foster. This is also aggravated by the throws, less often in catchable spots.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, he's either not trying, or he's just not that good anymore, either way it's sad to see. If he has too many more games like he did this week then he should probably be benched.

20. Summer Song Giver

The offense, for whatever reason, is a joke. There is nothing happening beyond about 12yds form the LOS. It is so easy to defend in this league when you don't have to respect anything over the top.

This is one of the main reasons I would like to see Mallet sooner rather than later, the kids can throw the ball; his arm is as strong as anyone's in the league.

This team is going no where with or without Fitz, why not see what the kid can do?