1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Divisional Playoff: Texans @ Ravens

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 9, 2012.

1. conquistador#11

if #12 just stays away from the ball, yates wouldn't have been airing it out like he did in two of those ints. One int against that d was expected. Uggh, hate when games come down to special teams. Lol, the nfl has already eliminated the kr maybe they should get rid of the Punt return and field goals in general.

2. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Can we fast forward to the next season??

Gotta give props to the team for not giving up! Enjoy the time off because next season, you are going to win us a ring. Damn it.

3. Franchize

Franchize Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ljse4JsKRD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

If the Texans had a single competent receiver behind Johnson, they'd have clinched the #2 seed and romped today.

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Yates.... 3ints = game over

6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Hmmmm I don't see the mat that way...

Yates a young Rookie, who did an exceptional JOB against one of the best defense in the league... Good job Youngster.. I give you Props for a job well done..

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Zero runs for Ben Tate. Wowsers.

8. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

That wasn't an 'exceptional' anything. Except an exceptionally poor game, I suppose.

But yes, considering what he is and the situation, it is somewhat understandable. Doesn't change the performance.

9. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

27 for Arian.

I'd say they did more than expected for the running game... but I guess Arian just didn't want to come out at all today.

Tate is also not going to do well against teams like the Ravens. He relies on the openings being very apparent. Foster was improvising like crazy today.

10. plates300

plates300 Member

Tate vs Ray Lewis? no thanks. Tate is a good runner but Foster is on another level. His ability to cut back and move laterally without losing speed is unmatched.

11. lostfan815

lostfan815 Member

if we won and faced the pats we would get killed because turk punts the ball so bad.. brady will have good field every time. HOPEFULLY THE INJURY BUG ISNT WITH US NEXT SEASON!

12. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Anyone want to buy this and take it off my hands?

[​IMG]

I'll give you 20 bucks

13. solid

solid Contributing Member

Imagine how Green Bay feels, undefeated for most of the season, number one seed, lose at home in a mistake filled performance.

14. everyday eddie

I heard on the radio that some fans have started burning their Jacoby jerseys.

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

what has he ever done in his career to warrant even buying is jersey in the first place? :confused:

i feel like buying one now just so i can burn it.

16. RedNation

See my post. Great deal

17. everyday eddie

Im sure they'll be on the clearance racks pretty soon.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

MarkBermanFox26 Mark Berman
    [rQUOTEr]"Hungry & anxious to get next season started. Don't know if I've ever felt like that b4," said Texans LB Brian Cushing after loss to Balt. "I don't think anyone in here wants to stop playing football right now (Texans locker)," LB Brian Cushing said after loss to the Ravens.[/rQUOTEr]

[rQUOTEr]"I'm not going to get a lot of sleep tonight," said Texans RB Arian Foster after loss to the Ravens. He said his teammates feel the same way[/rQUOTEr]

[rQUOTEr]"They've come of age from a mental & emotional standpoint to be able to overcome the adversity they have," owner Bob McNair on his Texans[/rQUOTEr]

[rQUOTEr]"I should have just let it roll," said Jacoby Jones on his muffed punt that led to Ravens TD. "Of course I'm upset about. It's a turnover."[/rQUOTEr]

19. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

F#CK YOU! (Jacoby, not hsf09)

20. RedNation

Just like the rockets don't deserve lowry, jones doesn't deserve the texans
    "Of course I'm upset, its a turnover" scrub