1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Official] Astros @ Royals

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jun 24, 2016.

1. raining threes

While I agree with you,

He does have a point about not warming somebody up at the start of the 7th even with Fister at 87 pitches I would have had Devenski warming up.

Unless Devenski is going to replace Fiers in the rotation, which I'm fully on board with.

On another note, I still would do what it takes to get Valencia at the trade deadline.

2. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

cangrejero51 and the people who like to keep going back and forth with him, it's just silly on both sides. People keep complaining even putting him on ignore is annoying because most of the thread is still dominated by him. It's dominated by him because certain posters keep trying to "teach" him how to post on here and keep going back and forth with him. It's just stupid. It's a lot of annoying, passionate, rude, etc. posters on here. If there's certain posters that rub you the wrong way, again that's what the ignore button is for.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Damn, we're back at the 9pm games.

West coast...ugh.

4. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Totally agree.

Outside of what is thought to be annoying... the constant reminder on how much he's ruining the thread is even more annoying. People on both sides need to hit the ignore button and get back to talking about the red-hot Club Astros team.

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Ok, let's talk about the hot Astros.

Whenever possible, I now do the George Springer home run shimmy when I conclude a good meeting or a conference call, or when I get some good news. Frankly, people should do the Springer shimmy whenever possible.

It's just happiness.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Yes! :cool:

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

They're mainly a time-filler as baseball is slow at times. Takes longer to crack the shell, than eat the seed.

Some people make it a challenge by seeing how fast they can crack it and/or put 50 in their mouth at once.

One thing you'll never see is a baseballer with the shell-less seeds.

Alcohol must be correctly paced. If you start at 7pm, might fall asleep before the lineup turns over.

#847 Houstunna, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  8. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

damn bro gimme this info a littler earlier, it's a bit too late now

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Friends...countrymen...commoners...this season hasn't started 'til we've played the Rangers a few times. Thou shalt determine our fate. Lest not look upon the trials and tribulations of thy encounters with our weaker opponents with such ill will and scrutiny. Save it for the evil-dwellers which linger to thy North of us who play in the house of the hot atmosphere where the people are dismal and greedy. I shall light the signal fire when the time comes...and we shall rejoice while we dine on honeydew and drink the milk of paradise. We shalt not bear thought to outcomes other than victory.

11. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Been listening to too much Rush I see :)

12. Buck Turgidson

I like the way you think.