1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Royals

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jun 24, 2016.

1. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

Tired of this forum being cangrejero51ed all the time.

Ever heard of a "broken record"?

2. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

I'm not a Hinch lover in any way, but you are too idiotic to understand that

People are people regardless of their profession

So do you want negative things said about people, or not

Has nothing to do with whether someone can handle it or not

3. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Great series taking 2 of 3 from the World Series champs.
    Now let's go take 2 of 3 at LAA.... And then the real run begins at home.

1 person likes this.
  4. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Royals won this game in the 7th just like we crushed them the past 2 games. 2 out of 3 .On to the next series.

5. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

My friend, politicians, manager, etc have jobs that people will always JUDGE THEM. If they can't stand the heat, you know what they have to do, right????

For me is really stupid when a forum member gets mad because other forum member says something about the manager, or coach, or player, is incredible.

You know something???? We astros fan have NEVER won a World Series, you know why? Because we have fans like you that defends average team instead of wanting the best, and be VOCAL about it.

That is the difference between Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, Dodgers fans. They are tough on their players and managers. Look at the Dodgers, they have a very good manager, and they let him go, because they were expecting more. Now he is in Miami, and doing a great job.

If you don't have a reliever ready in the 7th inning, is NOT THE RELIEVERS FAULT, is the manager. One forum member have the audacity to say it and is attacked by the usual bullies????????

Incredible

6. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

Can we just have a Cangrejero thread where he can post as much as he wants and folks who want to read and or argue with him can do so to their hearts content?

2 out of 3 against KC in KC is a win for the team. I thought bats would be able to break through against Kennedy, but couldn't get much going. Let's get back to it tmrw with a win against Anaheim.

7. The Beard

1) in no way am I your friend, so do not refer to me that way again

2) I do not get "mad" at you, I laugh at your stupidity. Just sucks that you ruin the forum

3) im sorry you are not like the others you mention, and you can't handle criticism! You often complain about people attacking you. I'm sorry you are so weak that you can't handle it. You could always try therapy?

**in actuality I understand you are just trolling and it doesn't actually bother you, but thought it would be fun to type that part anyway. There is no chance of baseball talk with you here, so..../

But hey the part about you not being my friend was true, so don't call me a friend ok, I actually enjoyed you calling me a pest more, at least that showed everyone that we were not alike in any way

8. The Beard

We tried that last year, he word vomited that one but also word vommited the series threads too, so didn't work

9. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

Funny, but...

You don't talk baseball.

here are my questions for you:

Should a manager have a guy warming when he goes to the 7th and third time around hitters are hitting over .300 against you? Yes or No.
    Second, knowing that you are hit hard on the third time around in the lineup, after the homer and the single, would you stick with the pitcher or bring a reliever?
    Third, do you think is time for us to see Devenski in big situations instead of Sipp at the moment????

Now, prove me wrong, prove me that you are going to talk baseball instead of attacking and trolling instead of talking baseball

10. The Beard

I've made plenty of comments about those guys

You are too busy saying "Hinched" and "look at me I was right, I was right" to see them

This is a discussion forum, not a stupid teenaged scoreboard for comments

Troll on

11. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

My friend, i think you are mistaken, this a a thread of a game, so we comment on situations in the game.

If you want to talk about specific baseball things, then you can open a new topic.

Here i talk about what is happening in the game.

Examples: umpire, why i thought we should had not run against Salvador, why i think HInch made a major mistake in the 7th.

Is that reason for you and 2 other forum members to attack me? Funny, i take it on my team when we lose, you and 2 others take it on my, and for me, that is the definition of a bully, sorry.

12. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We take 2 of 3 in the toughest place to win and there are people b****ing? Sorry, there is a person b****ing?

13. The Beard

Then just call me a bully and not your friend

I would never make a friend who acts like you do man, never

14. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

Nope, i am happy we won 2 of 3, very happy, and on the road.

I only mentioned 2 things, i did not like the way Hinch managed the 7th inning, and i am also displeased to see the way he is using Devenski.

Do you have an opinion on that?

15. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

And i would never have a bully as a friend.

Lets do one thing, for the good of you, I and the forum, you put me in the ignore list, i will do the same, ok? Bye my "friend"

1 person likes this.
  16. The Beard

Fixed it for you

17. The Beard

There is only one thing you could do for the good of the forum

And you promised to do it

But wasn't capable

And I'm not your friend dumbarse

18. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

Sigh another thread de-railed by the most annoying poster. Cmon mods when will the madness end?!

19. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

You need to change or leave.

If this is how you react/post after the biggest series win of the year... And it rubs this many people the wrong way... It's a problem.

20. cangrejero51

cangrejero51 Member

You know why??? Again i will say it, the 3 "BAD" things i said today that people are killing me is:
    1. We should not run on Salvador, Hinch should know that.
    2. Hinch did not have a reliever ready in the 7th, and allowed Fister to pitch 1 batter too many, this is not the first time this has happened.
    3. That i don't like the way he is using Devenski.

3 forum members started to attacked me. Those 3 are always doing the same thing.
    With the exception of Nick making an argument against mine about Salvador, and it was a good one, because i had to give him another one about the pitcher, other arguments were not baseball related, only attacking a forum member.

What are you asking the moderator, to protect the manager of the Astros, to protect the astros players instead of forum member that is been attacked for talking baseball????

I am passionate about this sport, and i will always talk about baseball, are we in a forum that the less you talk about baseball is the right way to do it????

Let me tell you why baseball is the best sport in the world, because each pitch you have to think about the next move.
    And it also gives us the fan the opportunity to manage from our home. Basketball is too fast, and football is too technical, baseball is easier as is one of the few sports where the defense has the ball and not the offense.

That means that in a game thread, you should be having many many many opinions and passing judgement on decisions made by players and manager.

For example, today i said great thing about Salvador and his arm as a catcher, but for the past 2 days i said how bad he was on the bases getting thrown out losing by 8 or more runs at 2nd and third base.

That is baseball. You want to kill opinions, arguments, judgement on plays in a game thread?

Is a beautiful thing to be able to discuss should a runner try and steal a base with a combination of Kennedy/Perez? That is baseball talk. Now, what i disagree is when forum members get personal and attacks others when we don't think alike.