1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Astros @ Rangers

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Some expert analysis right here... I can see how much more right he is than anybody else.

2. joeson332

joeson332 Member

lol,,,,,

3. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

That's exactly what George Springer is... so what's your issue?

I don't give a lot of weight to RISP #s but I'd love Hinch to try Springer/Correa/Altuve.

I think Altuve is a terrible lead-off hitter. Springer is OK, when he's right: he's not right. And I've always favored having your best hitter bat 2nd not 3rd.

4. Fantasma Negro

As much as I hate the rangers, I love Prince Fielder. I wish he was an Astro

5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

At the time, I thought the Kinsler-Fielder trade smacked of desperation for both teams... as I felt both teams were in the "chase it" mode, without much left to bail them out (and given the Rangers last place finish last year, and Detroit floundering this year, that all was partly true).

But Fielder has been remarkable this year... especially against the Astros. You never want their best player to beat you, but the Astros have absolutely no answer for him.

6. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Lock and this thread!! I don't ever want to see it again. On to the Oakland thread!

7. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Yeah... the Arlington Anihilation?

Its our version of the Boston Massacre.

8. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

**** prince , how can a sure enough Astros fan even consider liking this dude. No offense by the way.

9. Fantasma Negro

No offense taken I'm a true astros and I like him as a player and as a person. He's a lifer, he's been doing this since he was in diapers. I watched an interview a while back where he said he could remember when he was five practicing his batting stance and reaction to both home runs and strike outs, what five year old practices strike outs? LoL He's a realist, he once tried to be a vegetarian to drop some weight and said that period only lasted three weeks before he'd gotten tired of it. And he's confident as a muda, have you seen his disgusting spread in the body issue? It personally turned my stomach but he did that to inspire people that have low self esteem and low self confidence to show them you can be awesome regardless of what you think your flaws are. He's a great role model imo. The guy is just awesome and he's a clutch hitter, it truly from the bottom of my heart pisses me off to see him on that ****ing team

10. Marteen

Marteen Member

Boy, I hope they add an insurance run here with Neshek possibly coming in.