1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Anti-Mavericks Season Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by dandorotik, Oct 28, 2009.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I hate the Mavericks. Their city stinks, their uniforms are ugly, they play like a bunch of girls, Jason Terry is a major pu**y, Dirk has horrible taste in women, Josh Howard is an unpatriotic sonafobiaotch, Jose Juan Barea makes me want to punch his stupid face every time he gets hot and fools people into thinking he's an All-Star, Erick Dampier is the best center in his own private circle-jerk club, their fans are stupid, their scoreboard hurts my eyes, they're major choke artists, I hate their arena, Mark Cuban is a horrible talent evaluator, Donnie Nelson is a hand-me-down GM, Rick Carlisle is (well, I actually like him, he gets a pass), and they have the worst team name in professional sports. I hope they lose every game they play and Mark Cuban sells the team to an even more meddlesome owner than himself (Jerry Jones?). There, I said it.

There will be no Maverick Season Thread posts in this forum- if there is, I would sincerely ask all of you ClutchFans diehards and visitors to please, please not post in there and let it die a quick death.

Thank you.

#1 dandorotik, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  2. Ditty

Ditty Member

from a spurs fan:

f**k the mavs

3. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Now this is a thread I can get behind.

4. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

I just played against them in NBA 2k10. Pissed me off to no end. Kidd would just throw an alley oop to Shawn Marion. I think they had like 7 alley oops. And Terry can't miss in this game for some reason. I came from behind and kicked their ass though.

I just realized how stacked they became. Terry, Kidd, Marion, Dirk, Gooden, Howard. I still hate them.

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! Reading that was therapeutic....especially after catching grief in the Spurs thread for trying to defend this great forum of ours.

6. dandorotik

8 Ways To Tell if You're a Mavericks Fan:

1. You think the NBA's inaugural season was 1980.
    2. You'd wear a T-shirt to a Mavericks game honoring your owner with the phrase, "Hey, MC, You Can Touch This!" on it.
    3. You have a permanent speech pattern disability that causes you to say, "Obviously" every time you utter a declarative sentence.
    4. You have Erick Dampier's rookie card. Let me repeat that: you have Erick Dampier's rookie card. No, really: you have Erick Dampier's rookie card. OK, all kidding aside, in all seriousness: you have Erick Dampier's rookie card.
    5. You have bobbleheads of Don Carter and Norm Sonju on your dresser.
    6. Your choice for a new baby girl's name is Chaparral.
    7. Your walls are painted midnight, royal, silver, and white.
    8. You think it's really cool that your city continued its tradition of naming its sports team after southern/western archetypes, and you've thus petitioned the NBA for an NBDL team for the Dallas area, to be known as the Denton Ranchers.

#6 dandorotik, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. dandorotik

You see? Even celebrities make fun of the Mavs:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=4619504

Wylde, whose seats were upgraded to courtside, acknowledged that he heckled the Mavericks throughout the game. Wylde, an actor, said he made fun of Dirk Nowitzki's tan, J.J. Barea's height and asked Cuban for a loan but never said anything offensive.