1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] 2015 Houston Rockets Playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Dominant, Apr 17, 2015.

1. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

I think Coach McHale is extremely adept at building team chemistry and providing aggressive leadership to our team.

I wonder why some post this:

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

This thread isnt about hating McHale or my hatred towards McHale in the regular season.... this is about THE PLAYOFFS AKA POST SEASON!

Game 1 yesterday, McHale showed a great amount of improvement in his level of coaching and I am extremely optimistic and happy hoping to reach that promise land with McHale if he continues to impress us like he did yesterday.

3. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

So, its okay fpr you to describe McHale as

but you want us to temporarily ignore that in the playoffs...until you deem it proper to bring it back out again? Ok, get it.

4. Mr. Dominant

Many people share the same feelings as me.

Also, what happened to freedom of speech? Are we all of a sudden not living in America anymore?

Anyways, McHale hasn't proved anything but a regular season success kinda guy to me, which I hope is very soon.

I and countless other fans will always give him credit from time to time, but I won't ever give him full credit for being a real/good coach until he gets us to the promise land.

5. Mr. Dominant

6. Mr. Dominant

I was at the game tonight, oh my god what a game! What an atmosphere! I LOVE MY HOUSTON ROCKETS!

P.S- Planning on going to Dallas for game 3 and 4, but I have no idea how to get tickets. Do the Mavericks use FlashSeats? Can someone please tell me asap the best method for getting the most cost efficient tickets for the Dallas games? I would preferably like to bid so I can get the best bang for my buck.

If anyone knows, please share! Gotta rep Houston in Dallas!

7. Mr. Dominant

Had to make this one!

[​IMG]

8. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

What's the point of this thread? So you can post to yourself?

1 person likes this.
  9. Mr. Dominant

Well, that clearly wasn't the point... it's supposed to be about everything and anything related to Rockets Playoffs 2015.

10. Mr. Dominant

11. Mr. Dominant

12. Mr. Dominant

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This appears to be the thread OP posts in for the playoffs. Did he really mean for this to be Clutch's [Official] playoff thread

I'm confused by OP title and the fact only the OP is posting now in this thread

OP... Give it up. You actually thought this would be the one and only playoff thread yet you are the only posting here and bumping the thread in the last four days.

Don't be so sad

14. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Weird thread. OP is the same person who cursed out his mom when we lost to the Spurs, yes? LOL.

15. Mr. Dominant

I'm actually really sad!!! But I shall not give up... I shall continue posting!!! :(

Hahaha, I didn't exactly curse my mom out... but very close and along those lines... thankfully my mom knew it was about the Rockets, tho!!! :grin: