1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Offical Halarabos Voulgaris Doesn't Have a Problem with McHale Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Apr 14, 2014.

1. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

why would I have something insightful, I never post about gambling besides this thread. Having an average week so far

[​IMG]

I have KC, Toronto over, and Whitesox left, also LAK/SJ NO SCR 1ST 10 MIN

So I should be positive for today after these game cashes.

I range from $100- $1000 bets for basketball, $100-$500 for baseball, and rarely bet hockey but it's playoffs.

In football, I have bet up to $10,000 so yea sports betting isn't just something I take lightly.

2. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I just don't know many people who do it on a daily basis that are profitable. I pick and choose my spots except in the NBA playoffs and I've never had a losing season. I though you might have posted in the NBA Gambling thread here on ClutchFans, where I've documented my picks, but it only looks like you posted one pick in that entire thread. Currently my unit size is similar to yours in bball...good luck.

3. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

also it's not to say I'm the best or anything, but I just know a bit about gambling and gained experience from betting for over 6 years. I go through terrible streaks; I go through godly streaks.

I use to gamble as a "career" but it was too stressful and volatile, and it was especially hard being in my low 20's. Now I don't gamble as heavy but still have fun trying to cap games and watching it.

1 person likes this.
  4. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Ha! Dwight came to Houston because of the strippers, according to Bill and Jalen.