1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

odd man out when tmac comes back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Langhi, Nov 7, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sure, you are on.......let's do a sig bet.......say.....2 weeks......over who is a Rocket longer, Tmac or Shane.

DD

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Like what?
    That in those 11 years he has shown he can defend at early stage? That he can run the floor in Orlando? He was dunking it all over?

3. DaDakota

Ooooh, dunking it all over...awesome, that is proof of him playing good team ball, or leading a team to wins.

Wait, didn't he quit on the Orlando team? Just like he did a couple of times in Houston.

Sure, having a guy lay down like that is great for team morale.

Tmac is a loser, a career underacheiver, a guy not able to lead but wanting to be paid and admired as a leader.

Once he is gone, the team will be much better off.

DD

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You call a guy playing on one knee quitting? And compare him to Iverson? As far as I know we don't have somebody named Weisbrod here. He demanded a trade because he thought he was wasting his time. Kobe did the same thing. They kept him happy. He was having miscommunications with both Rafer and Ron. A lot of things went wrong in his career but you don't say something like 'I am going to root for Tmac as long as he's a Rocket' and telling him to fook off in the meantime. I would not want to be your friend if you said that to someone and started to talk to others how much you dislike him, want him out. That's mobbing.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And it is not wise to say that above all with 6 games going into the season.
    Everything can happen.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This thread was pretty interesting until you guys kept feeding DaDa's infallible bbs ego and the thread became about him.

You know that once he gets going he can not stop and his argument will continue to escalate in to higher an higher hyperbole until someone has to slap him to bring him back to his senses (thanks Deckard).

Then it starts over.

Here's what we know: DaDakota does not like Tracy.

7. DaDakota

Again, ignoring his career and focusing on last year.

I don't quit...

LOL

I think Tmac is bad for the franchise and young players, and the sooner we jettison him for a half eaten bag of doritos the better the team will be in the long run.

Selfish players who quit on their teamates are not deserving of praise from me.

Again, I will cheer if he is on the floor for the Rockets, but make no bones about it....

I want him gone, and I am NOT alone among Rocket's fans.

DD

8. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The thing that's important he said 'I will root for Tmac as long as he's a Rocket!'
    No sign of that..... :eek:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8QtLIeC7zDw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8QtLIeC7zDw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip to 7:11
    The man might be schizophrenic in his outings.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Don Dixote de los Rockets

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

When he's on the Rockets bench, he is not a Rocket in your opinion. :eek:

12. Rocketsmith

Rocketsmith Member

I don't know why people can't realize that T-Mac was hurt last season, be mad at the doctors who said there was nothing wrong. T-mac tried to play, but the knee just kept acting up. Initially, I was mad when he decided to have the surgery without telling the Rockets first, but I now understand that he was in a position where everybody was doubting his injury. Put yourself in his shoes, you would probably do the same.

13. DaDakota

LOL - comprehension not your thing is it?

I will cheer for him when he is on the floor because it benefits the Rockets, but I want him GONE from this team so his lackadasical attitude, sense of entitlement, and quitterism, do not infect the hard working guys on our team now.

DD

14. DaDakota

There are multiple ways to treat injuries, the doctors said if he worked hard strengthened his quad he would not need microfracture.

I don't fault Tmac for doing what is right for his career, he should, I doubt the man's competitive fire, and willingness to be just one of the crew instead of "The man".

Whatever, you guys feel free to worship at the Tmac shrine.

Prepare to be dissappointed as that is his history.

DD

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I don't want to comprehend. To me when you say that, you support him whether is on the bench, off the bench, on the court, off the court.

If you want him gone, say it at trade deadline or in the offseason but saying it when he's actually down is a really heartless thing to do. You want to outdo Mac in this respect? There you go.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Tmac shrine does not exist anymore. Live with that. You are not the only one he has disappointed but I think there is more than hope when others drilled by Grover has returned to the court. Dun say the injury of Arenas and the likes are less major because coming back from injury is always hard.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This whole post is complete speculation based on nothing.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your campaign to poison people against T-mac has definitely had it's success, but most guys aren't worshiping t-mac, they just see him as someone who can still be valuable to the team.

Dada - your arguments have gone beyond fair, you are twisting everything into an anti-T-mac slogan. It's like you're Fox News and T-mac is your Obama.

19. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

chase is also the one best situated to come off the bench. he brings a scoring spark.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Very good comparison. Those Republicans and Murdoch.