1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama to appear on The O'Reilly Factor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by marks0223, Sep 3, 2008.

1. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

What shocked me about the interview--and what makes me wish Obama would do this more--is that it was obvious from O'Reilly's body language and the way the interview went that Bill O'Reilly actually likes and respects Barack Obama as a person.

I think people that HATE Obama with a passion are people that just haven't given him a chance. He's very likable.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, maybe these interviews help underline the fact that he was a professor too. Academics spend a lot of time in these kinds of heated debates, and I can only imagine law professors get even more grilling.

I love that he would spot Bill O 10 points in an 11 point game. lmao.

3. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

He is very likable and yeah I agree that O'Reilly likes and respects him too. I think if O'Reilly really didn't like him, he wouldn't let Obama make his point.