1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama Supports Slave Reparations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Jan 4, 2008.

1. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

It wouldn't be if there was even a single quote from Obama in this smear piece. There isn't.

DESPERATION

2. GladiatoRowdy

Newsmax Media is a news organization founded by journalist Christopher W. Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It runs the Newsmax.com website and publishes Newsmax Magazine. Ruddy, who serves as editor-in-chief, describes Newsmax.com as "the leading independent online news site with a conservative perspective."[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsMax

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

there is, the one that says he doesn't support handing out checks. its classic spin

4. danny317

danny317 Member

id say obama would respond w/ something along the lines of...

i dont support handing out checks. i do support improving inner city schools, creating after school programs, job training programs... you can give a man a fish and he'll be full for 1 day. or you can teach him how to fish and he wont be hungry anymore.

5. what

what Member

Bush and every other white politician supports big company price spiking. 3.00 gas. Hell, as far as I'm concerned the middle class are the new slaves, so he supports me. Bush can die for all i care about him and his kind.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

His failure to renounce them is your proof, brah.

7. bigtexxx

Big companies! OOOOHHH the horror! What are you going to get upset about next, those big companies making PROFITS? NOOOOOOO!!!

welcome to my ignore list, along with FrenchieBlade

8. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

so where would the money come from? tax? i sure don't want to pay more taxes. this is going to suck if it's true. why not just make the economy better so everyone makes more money.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You have to be kidding. Your hero has totally screwed the economy of this country through his reckless pandering to every special interest, corporate and the wealthy, that benefits from slashing taxes and regulations, while in the middle of two wars, one he's screwing up by putting resources that should be there into the war we didn't need, that he started and will leave to the next President and Congress to attempt to clean up. Gigantic deficits, of course, being the result of the actions of your hero and his GOP Congress. Get the sand out of your ears, basso. It's been buried for far too long.

And you ask a Democrat what we should do. Your hero and his party created this mess. Cleaning it up will be a gigantic job. A thankless job, because your party will be attacking the Democrats for trying to do something about the mess the GOP and George W. Bush made of this country and its foreign policy, blaming Democrats for a disaster your people created. Thanks a lot.

Impeach Bush.

10. GladiatoRowdy

Failure to renounce (if he hasn't, I doubt that the writer of this article even looked for anything indicating such a statement) is not "proof," brah.

If someone accuses me of being a drug crazed donkey f***er, I will ignore them because they are not worth my time. That is not an admission of anything except the fact that I believe that such a statement would only validate that the accusation was reasonable and believeable.

If this article is "proof" of anything to you, then it is no wonder you support GWB. You will support anyone whose rhetoric fits your jingoistic, xenophobic narcissism.

11. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAAA

12. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Didn't think so? You have nothing. Explain why your hero's policies are good for this country. Why record deficits are good for this country. Why spending countless billions and taking our military to the verge of being broken is good for our country. Why appointing Roberts and Alito is good for our country. Why letting the uninsured rot is good for our country. Why pandering to the rich and the big corporate interests is good for our country.

Hey, I could go on for a long time. I await your detailed response. Thanks in advance.

Impeach Bush for Creating Idiots.

14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

It's classic republican campaign smear tactics. We’ve seen it for years now.

Americans see it for what it is and it won't work anymore. Well except for the likes of texxx.

15. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i asked you for examples of what's wrong w/ the economy, and you responded w/ a bunch of generalizations of how he broke the economy, which, to a dispassionate observer, actually looks pretty good. since you seem to feel otherwise, i wanted to know what you think is broken, and how you'd fix it. screaming alito and roberts isn't exactly on point.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

if obama wins he will serve Old English and Colt 45 at the inaugural ball. how do I know, he didn't rencounce it.

17. bigtexxx

Exactly. Deckard's post was one of the worst I've ever seen on this board. Devoid of substance, fueled completely by emotions. Some might refer to it as a "temper tantrum" or a "hissy fit".

18. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

don't forget the fried chicken!

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep.. Obama is the front runner.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

PMS from the Bobbsey Twins! Hurray!!!

Impeach Bush for Creating Idiots.