1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Obama] SpaceX successfully launches to ISS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 22, 2012.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

So you do believe it? OK thanks for letting me know you are actually tarded.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dude, i just posted the facts there for your blind arse to read. if you don't agree that you might as well just post the moon is bigger than the sun.

you really are a blind moron.

3. Bandwagoner

coming from a r****d this is high praise. I often wonder how you function in society. Do you find yourself often confused?

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

As much as I think you are an idiot, and find it hilarious you can't acknowledge the pawnage I just hit you with....seriously dude, you're dragging us down to extreme juvenile depths even for this cesspool.

Give it up now. Enjoy your day, be happy, do whatever it is that floats your boat.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Okay, not to interrupt the latest juvenile insult fest, but for those of us interested in the facts of this story, what are you disputing? Just the Obama part? That's fine, I guess, but Cheetah added that.

What he's talking about, which I'm not sure you're reading, is that politicians are actually voting against technology funds, for a completely non-solar-energy endeavor, while citing Solydra for cheap political points. That **** is real, and that **** is the only thing in this thread worthy of insult... Congress is again voting for the feral-bands-of-mud-people (FBMP) model of American government.

Cheetah added the part about Obama's leadership. The facts are that a minor but important milestone was reached by a private US space company.

Personally, *any* time I see a U.S. company (outside the odious and criminal financial "services" sector) do anything new and wholly positive, I celebrate.

2 people like this.
  6. Bandwagoner

Oh you mean not talking about the crap you quoted? Yeah from experience educating you yields no results and mostly you just screaming about Obama. Obviously you think I am an idiot, the actual world differs much from the one in your mind.

7. Bandwagoner

No he didn't it was in the original article.

8. B-Bob

Cheetah's link didn't work for me, but saying "under Obama's leadership" would be a weird thing for the original source to write.

Here's a version that repeats the main part of my post, unless you are just obsessed with the Obama part.

Any comment whatsoever?

9. Bandwagoner

It is a democrat who proposed the budget reduction for 2013. The reason cited was NASA was wasting money how they were handling the contracts. She has a very valid point, this thing is past due and over budget. And Obama has nothing to do with any of it. So I am not sure what you want me to say about you and New Yorker's rant.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Truth is you have a beef with me from many years ago and you can't get over it. So you take your pot shot whenever you can, never discuss the issue because that's not what you are interested in, instead it's about getting your rage out with some juvenile cheap shots. And because I don't like you, I am pretty much happy to respond in kind.

But I am not interested in getting into an insult war with you anymore. It's tiring, and a waste of time - and distracting to the others here who wish to discuss things. So I for my part will try to stop it now...but you...do what makes you happy ok!

11. Bandwagoner

Not sure WTF your talking about with a "beef" but if laughing at your tarded statements is taking pop shots then you are correct. I often laugh at your inability to comprehend much of anything.

12. B-Bob

Attempted communication! Still with snark, but thank you. To help, with specifics: I prefer offerings like "It is a democrat who proposed the budget reduction for 2013," (whether or not that's true) and "this thing is past due and over budget," versus iterations of "tard," -- I'm funny like that.

Moving space away from NASA (that's been overdue, sad to say, for a while) toward private industry models has a lot to do with Obama, according to all the whining and hand-wringing we've heard about it all these many months. But am happy to leave it there.

1 person likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

A democrat got something done in a republican controlled house? Yeah right.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You seem to keep bringing up NY'er so clearly I left some scars on ya. I really do apologize for the trauma I caused - clearly it was a lot. Now, can we please move on?

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Reading the article it sounds like that was a quote from Charles Boldin. The writer and editor might have forgot to put quotes around it.

16. Bandwagoner

Actually a Senator but those are the type of facts I don't expect you to have.

Scars of wasted attempts to communicate and educate a talking chimp? Possible, but I consider it more of a lesson learned.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Fixed it for ya.

18. Bandwagoner

Right so please find the quote where Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) proposed to cut 300 million from the NASA budget and cited Solyndra.

You said Obama asked for the money, NASA asked for the money.

Seriously, the tard is strong with you. It seems the more wrong you are, the more right you claim to be.

Beyond asking why the Obama part is not in quotes, I didn't bring anything political into this thread. I don't see it as a political issue.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I think you two should just have sex and get it over with.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I provided a link. You should try clicking on it. The bill was written in the HOUSE, not the senate. You really should learn how gov't works by the way. And ironically, you provide no link or quote yourself. You reek so bad of hypocrisy it's no wonder no one is coming to your aid.