1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama Proves He's a Closet Muslim -- Screws Israel with Abstention

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Dec 23, 2016.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

What kind of processed crap were you fed as a child to make you so mentally handicapped? Don't procreate (anymore* if that ship has sailed..)

2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

3. Nivos

Nivos Member

Israel never annexed the Golan heights either although there is not one Palastinian leaving there. Only Muslim villages are the Druze villages. It is pure security reasons.
    Israel don't want to be a minority rule state. That's true. But there are over 2 million Arabs with Israeli citizenship and they have no problems of movement, better standard of life and education then all of the surrounding neighbours and no discriminative laws or any kind of lies that you so frequently see in this board.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

By his actions at the UN he could only be a closet muslim or a closet jew?

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You are trying to sneakily equate the two sides by your silly comment about both sides not having "absolute acceptance". Quit qualifying your statement. The gulf is wide between the two sides' positions.

6. bigtexxx

Just LOL at this child. Son, we're having an adult conversation here, which means you need to leave if this is all you can bring to the table.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I think you should know better after getting neutered last time. Its clear that you have nothing to offer but low intelligence insults, something that appear to be a projection of you.

8. bigtexxx

u mad? I'm posting on the topic, not just flying out of nowhere to snipe and hurl insults. Grow up, child.

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Now you're showing that you're a blatant liar as well...shameful. Casually dropping the N word or calling for the "popping" of innocent black men isn't enough.

edwardc likes this.
  10. bigtexxx

I've never casually dropped the N word. What on earth are you babbling about child? You have served as absolute trash in this thread.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your point shows missing some key information about the region, especially to relation of Jordan to the Palestinians. There was also attacks involving all of the nations.

As I said before it wasn't pure aggression by the soon-to-be Israelis. There were attacks both ways prior to the foundation of Israel.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Instead of getting angry or worked up, just own up to what your entire aim is--especially with respect to Obama here.

You're getting frazzled and its showing, chill out.

edwardc likes this.
  13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Thought this was interesting (Jerusalem Post, 8/22/2016):

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...nians-still-support-two-state-solution-464748

Within Israel, there is significant disparity between support on a 2-state solution from the Right and from the Center/Left.

Among Palestinians, there is also a disparity between the non-religious and religious (with apparently 83% calling themselves religious).

#193 durvasa, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  14. Nivos

Nivos Member

I guess 90% of the Arab Israelis are feeling pretty comfortable living in Israel. I would think in an Apartheid racist state the minority wouldn't feel so good about staying where they are

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

Israel>>Sweden! is that right.
    you kept using (Durze) frequently in your arguments, do you know their history and how they fought Monghols , crusaders, French , Ottomans and Haganas. They happen to be more nationalist with good sense of timing of when to strike back

16. Nivos

Nivos Member

I know Druze very well and respect them greatly. I have many Druze friends (all secular but identify with their heritage). They are loyal citizens to their perspective countries as long as they are being treated with respect and freedom to practice their religion (which is secret so I don't know much about it).
    Obviously I only know the Druze that are living in Israel and don't know the Syrian Druze which might have different aticts ad they lived in a much violent and intolerant environment.

17. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Try googling: ways in which Israel discriminates against Palestinian citizens

I doubt you are really that uninformed, but it is possible since you have been subjected your whole life to Israeli propaganda.

Try specifically:

The Adalah database of 50 discriminatory laws in Israel - Mondoweiss
    mondoweiss.net/2015/06/database-discriminatory-israel/

]

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Exiled

Exiled Member

they're Arab first and foremost. If it wasn't for their sense of nationalism,they would be like Alawai, Gregory Bar Hebraeus a Jewish historian,can tell you more about them a thousand years ago. Palestinian resistance had seen better days when it was carried out by Christian,Durze and those who oppose the injustice, now that religious fanatics and dictators Carry the mission (for their own agenda) ,it's no surprise it has regressed dramatically. It would be fortunate if Palestinians were surrounded by Venezuela,New Zealand,Malysia and Senegal. Durze don't see any appeal to fight for Assad or Hezbollah, but doesn't change the fact they are hostage who try to mitigate risk for the time being

#198 Exiled, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  19. Nivos

Nivos Member

Wow you are really devoted to your propaganda. I am not subjected to no propaganda. I have full access of information, and I am aware and aknowledged the wrongs done in the early years of the country being built. There were not unprovoked, and many back and forth retaliations from both sides.
    I completely support every property that was taken will be compensated by(like I expect the Arab countries that expelled the Jews to compensate them for their lost properties).
    Need I need to remind you that up until 1960' black people didn't have the right to sit in the front of the bus in the US? That aboriginals in australia didn't have the right to vote?
    Many bad things happened 50-60 years ago, you can't keep repeating to it to smear a nation. If so all nations will be smeared quite fast.
    You need to look at what is happening now, and this is not a coincidence that in a survey done by the Palastinians and the Israeli institution to democracy, 90% of the Arab Israelis said that they are happy with the 2 state solution And the 67' border arrangement. Which will mean they will get to stay in Israel.
    That is not a sign of a discriminative country.
    Not to say its perfect. Far from it. But israel is definitely a better country for minorities than every other country in the middle East.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have pointed out before and will point out again, that Israel has discriminatory laws based on ethnicity that are in no way related to safety at all.

Let's talk about the different levels of water usage allowed for Israeli settlers and Palestinians. Those discriminatory laws have nothing to do with securing Israel and isn't a retaliation of provocative water use by the Palestinians. Saying Israel doesn't have any discriminatory laws was plain wrong on your part.

No Worries likes this.