1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama doesn't command respect in Asia. Getting clowned by the Philippines and China.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not sure if anybody mentione this yet but....

Good - no dare I say - Great - news for these guys.

[​IMG]

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Was this part of the September Klan agenda texxx? Just let us know for the sake of curiosity.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Bigtexxx doesn't have a clue what he is really trying to say.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

the epic double-post

...and even better, completely off topic!

I completely dominate your thoughts and control your emotions, kid.

...and very telling that you can't address the topic at hand. Tells me all I need to know - that you've lost.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So..... let me get this straight.

The right wing nut cases here are trying to say that its a BAD THING that Obama was trashed talked (and later cowardly took it back) by the guy who -

-Called the Pope a "Son of a b****"
    -admitted to killing at least 3 people
    -Made a comment about gang raping a missionary (I guess he wanted to go first... )
    -Its openly a homophobe and a pervert womanizer
    -etc. etc. etc.

... ????

If you think getting a ringing endorsement from THIS GUY is respect than you are just as big of an a#$hole as Rodrigo.

And yes... he has been compared to Trump.... Folks your Republican Presidential nominee.... I hope you are proud of yourself America.

6. bongman

bongman Member

How does my statement make any claims on how i am voting?

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Whenever LittleWaxahachie attacks the rhetorical style rather than the content, it is a sure sign that he has lost the argument.

Here's an example:

1. George Washington was the 1st President of the United States.

2. George Washington was the 1st ****ing President of the United States, mother****er.

Now, sir, statement 1 and statement 2 are both factual statements. The inclusion of 2 profane adjectives in the 2nd sentence does nothing to negate the statement as fact. The fact that I have to explain this to an adult is, again, like me having to explain how to play Don't Break the Ice to you. Equally pathetic.

BTW, MLK was the leader of a major political movement. You may want to heed your own advice. Not to mention that my statement below offers no political opinion, which is the meaning behind D&D. My signature is a direct quote from Donald Trump, with zero commentary from me. So, therefore, it does not fall under the category of political commentary, but rather under the category of Factual Statement. Just like yours.

Tell me, how does it feel being mentally pummelled and shellacked? Kinda embarrassin', eh???

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Phillippines has been under control of many nations. Mainly under Spain conquest over 3 centuries, which left behind a lot of cultural self hate and bigotry in the people. Then USA had their rule later intensifying those things

Phillippines has only had independence since 1946. (On July 4th actually). They still have a ways to go being a Phillippines-ONLY stable independent nation, and they know that which comes out in Phillippine president's "We Dont NEED Anyone BUT OURSELVES!" kind of remarks

I'm saying, take with grain of salt. China by far is the bigger concern

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Agreed. I hope we bomb them to send a message who is the boss.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

apparently Obama in good company of Pope Francis, whom (Rodrigo Duterte) described as a “son of a w****”

not sure any respect/or lack of it ,means anything from such weirdo

11. bigtexxx

Your post is a lot of babbling and no content. It's like you are really trying hard to sound smart, but in doing so, it's so obvious to everybody that you're failing. ...and then you try to tell us that your sig is not political commentary? That's like Matt Maloney standing in front of you and claiming he's 7 feet tall.

You're a frustrated chap - I'd suggest taking a break to gather yourself. (and lose the political sig...that's frowned upon)

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

i·ro·ny1
    ˈīrənē/
    noun
    the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
    "that note of irony in her voice"
    a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
    plural noun: ironies
    "the irony is that I thought he could help me"
    synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
    "the irony of the situation"
    a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
    noun: dramatic irony

[​IMG]

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

I just saw Duterte speak live this week at the ASEAN Summit. Unfortunately it was quite uneventful. The room was jam packed with people waiting for some action.

Breh is 74 but still have so much in the tank. I stood 2 meters away, wanted to selfie, but afraid I'd get shot.

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm not sure I understand you. Are you saying Duterte didn't encourage the public to engage in vigilante murder of drug dealers and users without any due process that resulted in an escalation of the murder rate and invite the condemnation of the UN and human rights groups -- that I only have that impression because the newspapers have mischaracterized the situation?

I agree. Obviously, a strong president would have reacted by bombing and/or invading their sorry country.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The Chinese arguing over pool reporter access to cover Obama disembarking AF-1 seems minor compared to Germany and the U.K. banning Trump from entering their country

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dandorotik is one of many who dominate Bigtexx's mind and controls his emotions.

17. bigtexxx

just LOL. dandorotik is simply not in my league. He's an ankle biter who tried to follow me around and flail.

18. dmoneybangbang

Bless your heart....

What is there to talk about? You quickly got pwned like 2 or 3 posts in.... You can't even read your own article in its entirety..... It's embarassing how hard you try....

What was the OU-UH score? Stick to your day job son...

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Texxx has been more irritable and abrasive lately, must be hard having no choice but to support Trump in this election.

20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Well, if there's one thing BigTexxx is, he's consistent.

Let's see, B.T.:

You are consistent in being incorrect on a daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and multi-annual basis on this forum.

You are consistent in using zero to specious evidence to prove your points.

You are consistent in acting hypocritical by insulting others while calling out those who do the same- as well as criticizing liberal political figures for the same things that conservative political figures have done.

You are consistent in applying a pseudo talking-down style that is completely laughable- as if someone as feeble and simplistic like you could "dominate one's thoughts" or think that you calling us "son" actually means what you intend it to.

You are consistent in mimicking the party line with little to zero original thought. We could turn on Hannity, or Limbaugh, or Mark Levin, and we could basically see how you parrot their words and thoughts verbatim.

You are consistent in running the gamut of logical fallacy use, from arguments from personal incredulity to straw man contentions to ad hominem attacks to shifting the burden of proof to using circular reasoning to any one of over 20 similar fallacies.

You are consistent in your use of selective outrage, to the point where you are now a walking caricature of an irrational poster. Your word cloud is dominated by Obama, Hillary, and general stupidity.

Above all, you are consistent in losing. That's what you do. Lose. You lose every argument you initiate on this board. Every one. You know it, we know it, and the entire web would know it if they were privy to this site.

Which is why we encourage you to continue to post as much as you possibly can. Call it comic relief, call it The Seven Habits of Highly Defective People, whatever name we give it, we all know that you will consistently deliver it.

#60 dandorotik, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016