1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama bugged Trump Tower before election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wasn't necessarily suggesting that it would be illegal, I think they'd be smarter than that. The way you'd do it is by having a legit investigation into someone close to Trump and that would allow you to pick up "incidental" intelligence. The people who would conduct the surveillance would be the same people who would conduct surveillance into anyone in the US, it would be any of several agencies.

That's how you gather intelligence on a political rival without sending up any red flags and without breaking any laws.

Again though, I'm not saying this certainly happened, but that it wouldn't be out of character for the Obama administration given their history.

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

LMAO.

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

That's exactly what happened. We had ongoing wiretaps of Russian officials and when Trump's people talked to them, they ended up on the wiretaps.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Looks to be fully developed at this point, eh?

This thread turned out about as well as your Obama "job numbers" thread. LOL.

My guess is that only bobbythegrape still lacks the self-awareness to continue defending Trump via attacking Obama.

No Worries likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah? Is that what you thought I was doing? Yikes kiddo, just put your head down and take a nap before you hurt yourself.

6. dmoneybangbang

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

haha Bobby getting bukkaked and coming back for more..

#707 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Typing 'kiddo' doesn't enhance your intellegence booby.

9. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

No bobby, stupid is watching you post on this forum. Stupid is seeing you claim your "not a Trump supporter" yet prove every minute you are. Stupid is your vague way of skirting that Obama didn't in fact tap the Orange monkey, but still wanting to be able to associate Obama to doing it.

I suppose you are a master of stupid being how much stupid you post.

10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

HA! How pathetic is this thread now, especially the title. Not "Trump accuses..." but "Obama bugged..."

I mean, how often can you tolerate being an abject failure, BigTexxx? It's embarrassing- first the jobs one, then this, and several others.

You're just as bad as the "Fake News" you purport to hate.

You are CF's Fake News Outlet. Terrific!

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I accept that's what you think. Now if you had some kind of credibility, your opinion might be worth more.

Also, if you are going to repeatedly call someone "stupid", it might be best to show that you know the difference between "your" and "you're".

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If you can meet this minimum requirement, BtG will let you join the club.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This highlights Bobby's lack of intellegence. He goes to the lowest common denominator of proving that he's of superior intellect, grammar and spelling corrections for what most likely was a failed autocorrect on a smartphone.

His baseline for intellegence is so low, he honestly thinks that when someone mistypes 'your' instead of 'you're' he automatically jumps to 'it must be because he dumb' while actual intellegent people would ignore it because they probably assume that the vast majority of English language speakers know the difference and that more than likely it was a autocorrect typo.

I never call out spelling or grammar unless I can't understand the actual post.

el gnomo likes this.
  14. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We knew this long ago, and also knew that it doesn't in anyway implicate Rice of wrongdoing. But if you didn't know that, then it's great that you are getting caught up with everyone else.

No Worries and mtbrays like this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

^Is this like flipping your underwear inside out when you have no more fresh laundry to use?

Nook and Rashmon like this.
  17. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

If credibility means hot linking from isuckrushlimbaughballs.com or breitbartmorons.net, then paint me non credible.

I mean you believe Trumps fake news of secret tapping. Cred worthy epic **** bro.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Was wondering which idiot Trump supporter would try to spin this as a positive...

19. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Just like I knew NewRoxFan would find a way to spin it and not admit he was wrong about the initial wiretapping claims in March.