1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama bugged Trump Tower before election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 4, 2017.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bigtexxx bugs Clutchfans after every post.

TheRealist137 and edwardc like this.
  2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Bigtexxxx fine something that real to talk about please and stop the trolling.

3. Buck Turgidson

I need more facts.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He and his minions probably still believe this. Tremendous deep state!

5. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

Other than you fell for Trumps "fake news". LOL

Hypocrite.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So, when Trump says "Fake News" it is actually real news, it is when Trump says listen to me, that it is actually "Fake News"

Some day the ignorant will figure it out.

DD

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL that's just stupid. Saying "I wouldn't be surprised if it was true" isn't' "falling for" anything. I still wouldn't be surprised if it came out that surveillance was done at Trump Tower during the election. The difference between me and you is that I don't really care one way or the other if it happened or not

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

what do you base this on?

on what Trump said

or because Obama is evil?

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I base it on things the Obama administration has done in the past along with them potentially having something to investigate. I'm not one of those simple minded overly emotional people who go around calling people "evil" simply because they don't agree with their political ideology or their actions.

10. vlaurelio

so Obama admin has done something NIXONIAN in the past?

No Worries likes this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well, yeah. Obama administration hires have done many things both unethical and outright illegal from the IRS scandal to the unethical way they handled the Hillary Clinton case and even beyond that with all of the leaks from those who haven't been replaced yet. From the beginning it was clear that they were putting ideologues in positions of power and that those people valued ideology over ethics. This really isn't up for debate.

That said, I'm not saying for sure that they did or didn't do anything with respect to Trump Tower surveillance, I'm merely saying that it wouldn't be out of character for them to do something like that.

12. vlaurelio

you always thought that way or only after Trumps tweet?

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The history of people in the Obama administration using their position for political purposes goes back well before anyone cared what Trump tweets about so yeah, I'd have felt the same if someone brought up the issue before a Trump tweet. Me thinking that it wouldn't be out of character for people in the Obama administration to use their position for political purposes has nothing to do with anything Trump has ever said or tweeted. You do know that I'm not exactly a fan of Trump right? In fact, I was one of the first "Never Trump" people....so it's odd that you are suggesting that I'd be swayed by a Trump tweet.

14. vlaurelio

well before trumps tweet you never voiced out this concern

then trump's tweet gave you the courage to voice out the conspiracy in your head

and now after even his tweet is debunked

were you a birther too? or did you think obama is a closet muslim as well?

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's a pretty impressively stupid response and it shows that you don't actually understand what I said....so I'm not sure where we go from here.

16. vlaurelio

I mean a sitting president ordering the surveillance of a presidential candidate is kind of Nixonian would you agree?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure, it would be, but that's not what I was talking about. I never suggested that Obama would have ordered any of it, rather that I wouldn't be surprised if members in his administration would have done so. I also said that there's no chance that if they did it that Trump Tower, or Trump himself would have been the target because that would cause a ton of red flags. It also wouldn't be a physical phone tap.

I mean, were you paying attention at all to the conversation? I went over all of this with you and somehow you are acting completely lost.

18. vlaurelio

this is the topic on hand right? "How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

sorry if i didn't notice goal posts were moved already

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, the goalposts were never moved, you just didn't pay attention to the conversation.....a conversation that started with you replying to me saying

"I still wouldn't be surprised if it came out that surveillance was done at Trump Tower during the election."

That's where we started out, but apparently you got lost along the way.

20. vlaurelio

okay lets talk about that. its a very broad statement

who do you think would have carried out the surveillance? the govt? which govt agency? wsa it legal or illegal?

or you think it's outside of the govt?