1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NYT to print Tucker Carlson’s address....again?!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by B@ffled, Jul 20, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You would believe them if they said that? Why don't you believe them when they say they do not "plan to publish his residence"? Posting a picture of his house would be "publishing his residence".

Gee...I found his Washington house in a less than a second. Why has he not outed Variety?

https://variety.com/2020/dirt/more-...s-d-c-digs-snags-florida-hideaway-1234708594/

jiggyfly, CometsWin and Nook like this.
  2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

what's his reputation again?

3. Nook

Nook Member

First, nice pivot by Tucker..... go on vacation to avoid the heat over his top writer being a confirmed racist, and then come back trying to paint himself as a victim because "maybe" a picture of his new home will be published.

It is a read herring........ why? Because someone already published details...... it is all a game to outrage the geriatric crowd and divert away from the damage the President has done to this country........ and for Tucker Carlson to not have to address the sexual misconduct allegations against him filed the same day.

The NYT addressed it .........

“While we do not confirm what may or may not publish in future editions, the Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,” the spokesperson said

Yet Tucker complained about something that hasn't even happened........ and now his supporters are going after the person Tucker claims is the writer of a story that will be published concerning Tucker Carlson's new home.... even though there hasn't been a story, and the NYT says there isn't going to be a story.

Meanwhile, Carlson’s supporters quickly got to work. Several accounts shared addresses, phone numbers and other contact information for the reporter. One account tweeted, “Give him a taste of his own meds.”

“Maybe Tucker can’t do anything about it but somebody else can,” another user wrote.

Invisible Fan and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol i didnt get it yet dude is still stuck on " going to" you cannot get more ridiculous than that.

He is not a serious poster and it is absolutely pathetic. It reminds me of a animal that comes back for more.

is there a serious poster on the right here?

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

My favorite part was listening to Tucker say the last thing we need is more Narcissism and people that use I a lot tend to bore everyone but themselves.

How can a Trump supporter say something like that?

Nook and CometsWin like this.
  6. bobrek

Pretty sure I just found his Florida house. It took about 5 minutes. Out of respect to the New York Times who have to use reporters to search and search and search and then sneakily drive to his house to take pictures, I'll refrain from posting his address and zillow supplied pictures.

7. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...sometimes the internet is a beautiful thing.

...not around here, mind you, but still...:D;)

8. bobrek

I am now 100% sure I found it. The house is owned by "CARLSON TUCKER SWANSON MCNEAR
    FOR TUCKER SWANSON MCNEAR CARLSON TRUST"

For a supposed smart guy, he is an idiot for buying a house with his name in the trust.

9. Nook

Nook Member

There used to be but the current GOP has pushed them out or into silence.

@bobrek
    @juicystream
    @LosPollosHermanos
    @ElPigto
    @ima_drummer2k

Those are a few of the posters I know have conveyed conservative beliefs in a reasonable and productive way. I did not always agree with them, but their views were well thought out and had some basis....... now a lot of moderate conservatives have either taken a step back or are not saying much because of the circumstances....... and we are left with clowns.

jiggyfly, IBTL and bobrek like this.
  10. bobrek

That's the key. It is perfectly OK to disagree with anyone's views. One just needs to be able to understand their arguments. Not agree, mind you, but understand. In today's political climate, it is a sign of weakness or being a loser to listen to and understand an opposing view.

11. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I think he misspoke, which isn't a lie (hence my point about the overuse of the term). The difference? One is incorrectly stating something, the other is doing so with the intent to mislead. OP went back through the video and corrected himself. I don't think he intended to mislead anyone.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Nope . NYT has way less credibility than Tucker to me. so a he said she said woudl go to Tucker. But this is irrelevant since NYT isn't denying it.

I do believe this, but that's not what Tuckers claim was. Tucker claimed they were going to publish his neighborhood and a picture of his house.

you obviously didn't watch the video....... maybe you should as it would explain why you can find his Washington home so easily.

13. bobrek

It didn't take much time to find his Florida home as well because he idiotically includes his name in the trust.

Yeah... Tucker Carlson is more trustworthy than the NYT. Again... they have denied they are publishing his residence, but you fail to accept that.

Sweet Lou 4 2, Nook and Invisible Fan like this.
  14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

But dude they were "going to" he just keeps coming back for more

woof woof

Karen wants to speak to the manager of the 'thinking about it dept'

smh desperation season in full effect
    Tameka in full effeck

15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

And...The OP (me) came back and said he was wrong. I have no problem admitting that. It was a knee jerk reaction to what I was seeing on twitter.

Yet, I'm being called a LIAR, when the actual case was that I WAS WRONG.

Where are all of you guys who either LIED or were WRONG on the Russian Collusion HOAX, that has been thoroughly de-bunked?......To the point of crimes being committed. That's what I call gutless and it's what seems to be a striking different between the right and the left. I've never seen anyone on the left, admit they were wrong. You guys just keep rationalizing bullsh!t.

This thread I started: I was wrong. It doesn't pain me to say it. It's actually liberating. Some of you guys should try it sometime. If you keep lying to yourselves you're doing yourself a disservice. I'm not specifically pointing at you @Nook I'm just using your post to respond to the whole thread.

16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

He tells it like it is and he's not controlled by a pushed narrative. That's his rep.

Curious: What's your (the left)'s equivalent to Tucker? Tucker criticizes Republicans constantly. Is Don Lemon your guy? I'm betting it is. Fredo? Or are you a Anderson Cooper guy? At least Cooper tries to maintain a sense of journalistic integrity.

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

there it is folks.
    Troll thread mods please delete
    @justtxyank

18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

there is AGAIN. You must have glossed over the first page where I admitted my mistake. I'm curious how many times you've admitted you were wrong on this board.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Admitting you are wrong is a sign of weakness -- you're not Trump material.

20. Nook

Nook Member

Does President Trump misspeak or intend to mislead?

IBTL likes this.