1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NYPost] Rockets could make push for Carmelo (UPDATE: Blog post)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ItsMyFault, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

One of the insiders will start a new Melo thread around late June and this place will explode.

2. tkf

tkf Member

as a disgruntled knick fan since we traded for carmelo... I hope to god you guys trade for him... Please do us a favor..

I understand the fans knee jerk reactions, which will be followed by post of "why did we trade so much for carmelo" post..

your team doesn't need scoring.. the rockets need defense on the wing... a guy like luol deng would serve your team much better than carmelo..

But please.. take him off our hands.. he doesn't defend, he shoots a ton, and he doesn't pass..

I am surprised a stat geek like morey would be interested.. maybe the pressure of having to win is taking it's toll...

1 person likes this.
  3. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

so.... Dwight and Harden needs 20+ shots a game, and then you get carmelo.... Man I wish NBA can change the rules so there are 2 balls on the court instead of one.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

As a Knick fan you should know you don't want any piece of Daryl Morey. Hes been pillaging that franchise for years.