1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NY Daily News] T-Mac Backstabbing Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Blake, Jan 11, 2009.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i don't think DD thinks with his brain right now. if he did, nobody sane would believe this (how he brought up the iso story).

he's talking with his heart and his heart truly believes this 200% :D

2. yaofor3

yaofor3 Member

this is a bs story.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

This is complete and utter bs. There is no truth to it all.

Sources have said Jessica Biel has been telling friends she is in love with me. See how easy it is,lol?

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

I don't believe this story. Doesn't really make sense.

5. worzel gummidge

Knicks and Chicago are probably the two teams in the league who frequently and are most transparent at spreading/leaking "news" to their local media outlets.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Would it really be a shock if T-Mac privately expressed frustration to his posse about Yao's play, and the Rockets running their offense so often through him?

Who knows in what context McGrady may have expressed such thoughts, if this is true. It's potentially a big deal that it is now out in the open. But I've never heard McGrady publicly say anything negative about Yao. Private conversations don't count as "backstabbing", in my opinion.

7. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Man, all the writers are just making up stuff, our locker room must be really happy.

8. t_mac1

again, if tracy felt like that, you would see it on the court when he does play with yao. but whenever they play with one another, tracy seems like the only player willing to pass to yao.

if anything, tracy should be badmouthing rafer alston.

9. mbiker

mbiker Member

10. mbiker

mbiker Member

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I would not be surprised at all if Tracy is upset at not having the offense go through him - especially since he seemed to 'suddenly' wake up from his slump last year when Yao went down...

12. SugarLandDream8

Yao takes 13 shots a game, whiich is very little for an all star. Top centers in their prime usually take close to 20 shots a game. Yao makes 53% of his shots.

Tmac has averaged around 20 shots a game during his tenure with the Rockets. He makes around 40% of his shots.

Talk about being a ME-MAC as the Orlando Sentinel called him.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CRS_v9_rUbg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CRS_v9_rUbg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tmac talking about his lack of shots......

Ugh !

DD

14. gta

gta Member

I wouldn't be surprised if TMac did say that. Typical TMac stuff

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

gawd, what a f#$*ing little dramaqueen trick......i cannot imagine any real rockets fan watching that video and not being pissed :mad:

16. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

The news media are a pack of wolves and they smell blood. They are notorious for inciting locker room splits if they are not strong enough. I think this was leaked by someone from the Knicks to make the locker room more unbearable and maybe force us to consider dealing with them.

17. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I'm selling my rigs and getting my money together to buy the Rockets. :rolleyes:

18. R0cketC1ty123

R0cketC1ty123 Member

lol is this another excuse
    so its blame YAO now
    wow at least Yao can get on the court and play

t-lack needs to put some of his medication which is advanced vagicil

19. t_mac1

seriously, why would the knicks want him when they have d'antoni? tracy is an epitome of a half-court player.

if things are this bad, they should just suspend tracy. i mean they already confronted him, sat him down, players calling him out... just suspend the guy or force the guy from the team IF IT WAS THIS BAD.

and then trade the guy soon. tracy for lamar-vlad rad (please no starbury)

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey, Mike wanted Shaq last year too...never underestimate coaches and their egos thinking they can get through to a disgruntled taleneted player.

DD