1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nuggets alternate jerseys revealed *BEWARE*

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NL Rocket, Oct 1, 2012.

1. T4Buckets

T4Buckets Member

This ^

2. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

whatever, i actually like these.. I'm actually a little jealous that they will have these unique jerseys for their team. what cool/ unique jerseys do we have that make our city stand apart from the others?

3. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Nuggets uniforms are sick. Love em.

4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I like thw nuggets new alternates, even tho.they are eerily similiar to marquette, especially the shorts... portlands are also nice...

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

They should have went with ALL BLACK.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

op's thread completely backfired.

I like'em

7. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Those are pretty sweet.

8. htownbandit

htownbandit Rookie

New Denver jerseys look pretty cool. Our current alt. looks like our retro jersey's ugly labotamised stepson. For us, honestly, just go back to the championship jerseys and logo. Hell, change the center court logo to something resembling the "Houston Rockets Summit" back in the day to "Houston Toyota Center" in similar style. That'd be awesome. Anyway back to the topic at hand the Portland one looks meh, the road jersey they have currently is better.

9. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Ahhhhh

Damn those are ugly! I wish I could have heard the conversation where the designer convinced the orginization that those unis actually looked good. That was one hell of a sells man.

10. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

[​IMG]
    Yup.

11. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

Boy did you misspell "lobotomized"! :grin:
    Back to the thread topic: I actually like the Nuggets' new alternates. Not a big fan of the half loops around the arms the Blazers and Knicks are gonna be using though... And I for one actually like our unis, except for the alternates - they somehow look too childish to me. Might be the slanted "Houston" on them, I'm not really sure but they just don't look right...

12. jvu

jvu Member

Denver "Turd" Nuggets .. Yellow poopy is bad. Get them some pepto

Portland - clean look! Likey likey.

13. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

First off I like their uniforms, second since we're going in a new direction why dont management change our uniforms up

14. SunsRocketsfan

agree .. damn ugly.. i actually liked it when they first came out probably because we were coming from the flying dildo pinstripe pajama jerseys so anything was an upgrade.