1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Now Trump repeats claim he won popular vote...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jan 24, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL. First, how Fox carries the water for Trump. And two, LOL at Stephen Miller continuing the Trump lie about voter fraud.

Top Trump aide says White House has 'enormous evidence' of voter fraud
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-house-has-enormous-evidence-voter-fraud.html

Trump Adviser Repeats Baseless Claims Of Voter Fraud In New Hampshire
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...seless-claims-of-voter-fraud-in-new-hampshire

Stephen Miller’s bushels of Pinocchios for false voter-fraud claims
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...se-voter-fraud-claims/?utm_term=.f152b90c62b6

White House senior adviser repeats baseless claim about busing illegal voters in New Hampshire
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...house-senior-adviser-repeats-baseless-claim-/

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like that the evidence they have provided has nothing to do with voter fraud and are simple registration irregularities of which his own family and advisors have been guilty.

I may be registered in 3 states. I have never notified anyone to unregister myself. I have only voted in the state where I'm registered and never committed voter fraud. When my family members have passed, I don't believe anyone unregistered them either, so there may be dead people on the registry. Obviously they were never guilty of voter fraud either.

3. NewRoxFan

Steve Bannon is registered in more than one state. So is Tiffany Trump. And Sean Spicer. And Jared Kushner. And Steve Mnuchin. Heck, Greg Phillips, the guy that Trump is using as the source of his fraud voters data, is registered in three states.

4. adoo

adoo Member

White House senior adviser grilled by ABC's Stephanopoulos
    http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-miller-voter-fraud-allegations-abc-2017-2

'You have repeated the President's claim and provided absolutely no evidence': ABC's Stephanopoulos grills Trump adviser, Stephen Miller, in a testy interview about voter fraud

"If you're really interested in the evidence, invite experts like Khris Kobach onto your show and he can walk you through some of the evidence of voter fraud."
    CNN’s Kate Bolduan Shuts Down Trump’s Voter Fraud Expert Kris Kobach
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...n-trump-s-voter-fraud-expert-kris-kobach.html

So on Monday morning, CNN’s Kate Bolduan invited Kobach to make his case to her directly.
    “Miller says look to you, sir, for the evidence,” she told her guest. “Where is it?”

[​IMG]
    Over the next eight minutes, the so-called expert, Kobach, provided a whole lot of speculation, but no evidence.
    until this past week-end, ~ 3 months after the election, neither team Trump nor NH elected officials has made any claim of voter fraud.
    today, the NH Secretary of State has issued a statement that there is no evidence of voter fraud as claim by team Trump

#144 adoo, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This government is an on-going act of national insanity produced by a minority of the voters in America. I hope the fools are enjoying themselves. It would be a pity if they went to so much trouble to elect this idiot and his equally dangerous minions if they are unhappy with the result. It is obvious that those still excusing the Trump Administration's bizarre and dangerous behavior are living in a fantasy world made up of "alternative facts" provided by Trump and his eager acolytes.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yeah, the Trump folks aren't producing evidence, because they don't have any evidence.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Just you wait till Trump's people come back from Hawaii with more damning evidence of Obama's foreign past! It's coming!

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Again, we're not surprised. Hypocritical assholes, what do you expect? All his supporters were lied to, and they lap it up. Their loss.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Is their anyone out there that actually wants to vote twice lol? One has to be dense to think they are going to make any difference by voting multiple times. If its a collective effort/plan between hundreds and thousands of people it wouldn't stay a secret for very long.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Exactly. It's why showing voter registration irregularities isn't proof in any way shape or form of voter fraud. But it is the only thing that Trump and his minions have shown when asked for proof of their claim.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I find it ironic that there is so much angst among Trump's supporters, and the GOP (and they've been pushing this lie for years), over "voter irregularities" that for all practical purposes do not exist, when the biggest problem politically (in my opinion) are the low numbers of Americans who actually bother to register and vote. Had the United States a much higher rate of voter participation, Trump wouldn't have been able to sniff the White House, in my humble opinion. I was brought up by my parents to believe that voting in this country is a civic duty, and one to be taken seriously. They voted in every election, and so do my sister and I. My kids were brought up the same way and they vote, the youngest voting in his first presidential election last November. My youngest, by the way, is very politically active on campus and was recently elected president of a student political organization, something I'm very proud of.

That so many Americans don't bother to participate in our electoral process is a national scandal of the first order.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Guys! They SAID they WEREN'T gonna give the VOTER FRAUD EVIDENCE until MEXICO pays for THE WALL! It's called LEVERAGE.
    MAD. :mad:

JuanValdez likes this.
  14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

At some point, Trump is going to come out and say he was right all along. As a matter of fact, I believe his claim that between 3 and 5 million people voted illegally. I would go out on a limb and say more than 3 people voted illegally and less than 5 million people voted illegally. He's playing word games with us. :)

Deckard and B-Bob like this.
  15. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

"You're the president."

16. NewRoxFan

At what point do you just assume everything Trump says is a lie?

17. NewRoxFan

By the way, Trump's lie, er, claim was corrected even by the white house back on January 20:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...-error-presidents-biography/story?id=44930022

18. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

About a year ago

Deckard likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

2007 or maybe early 2008.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is mentally unstable.....he will fall hard.

DD