1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

now it is the time...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roxfan123, Apr 4, 2007.

1. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

to play some Bonzi, Vspan and Novak, limit Yao, Tmac and Battier. Since we are not gonna get the HCA anyway. Limit the injury risk of the star players and rest them a little, give the bench warmers a breathe. Alston? I don't care...

2. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

You do understand this is JVG we are talking about right?

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

you do understand that we are not out of it yet, right?

4. johnrox

johnrox Member

you did watch the game tonight right?

5. Tommy

Tommy Member

its too late

6. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

I agree, and why should they bail him now after what he did to them all year long????? :mad:

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What did he do to them all year long? Make them suck?

8. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

Better than nothing.

9. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

you dont understand, this team needs to continue to play in order to remain sharp. you let them slack off and then i'll be the only one laughing come playoff time.

10. johnrox

johnrox Member

you do that, when jvg goes on 610, call him up and laugh

11. ekim

ekim Member

Novak didn't play defense and couldn't rebound the ball.

Vspan sucked for 10 games and JVG couldn't take it anymore and took him out. He had the chance today to prove JVG wrong but he underperformed once again. Don't give him the lack of playing time excuse please, its getting old.

Bonzi is Bonzi... a guy who is still sorrow about that 30 million contract. All he wants is playing time so he can get a big contract next season... but JVG can't give him that, because the team is winning without him.

JL3 played well for couple games, so JVG is giving him around 5 mins per game now which is more than enough.

12. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I won't be surprised if TMC sits out the next three games and get limited minutes for the rest of the games and also expect to see Bonzi play out the regular season and be included on the playoff roster.

13. tsunami

tsunami Member

You do know that we are still fighting for home court adv, right?

14. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

I do believe Bonzi will eventually play in the next couple of games and into the regular season. Since T-Mac is "hurt" ( play along, folks ), this is going to put some minutes in for Synder and Bonzi. Maybe Jeff's been reading and posting in this forum...possibly as Da Dakota. Whatever the reason, there seems to be a direct affect in what is posted here and what happens.

15. scyman

scyman Contributing Member

I completely disagree. Our starting five has not had the opportunity to play together for very long this season, and since Yao's return it seems they haven't completely found their rythm and chemistry. Although we've been winning, the unit has not looked very fluid and comfortable with each other. If we're going to do any damage in the playoffs, they're going to need to find their game soon (meaning no considerable rest). It scares me that at this point, they still seem to be far from where they should be.

16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

And have the risk of getting injured :confused: :confused:

These guys are pros and practice everyday and the first team scrimmage as a unit...I think they'll be fine.