1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Noticeable offensive trend

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LBJ-Tmac, Mar 8, 2013.

1. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

In the last few games our offense has gone stale in the beginning of the 4 quarter when Harden goes out and Beverley is running the offense for about 3-4 minutes before Harden comes back.

In the last game Parsons bailed us out with some good 3 point shooting, but we have no offensive flow what so ever during this period we honestly don't.

I know its not a long time period but its such a crucial period.

I like that McHale addressed it early today by bringing Harden and Lin back early, but they should really think about spreading Lin and Harden's minutes to utilize each one's creative ability.

2. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Someone needs to play with their backs to the basket...... Right now thats only on reverse layups

3. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Might be a good reason to have Brooks back on the bench.

4. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Lakers Raptors coming down to the wire with raptors up 1

5. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

ops wrong thread :D

6. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Very right thread.

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This is why Harden and Beverley should be on the floor together.

8. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Here is something noticeable, with Harden having an obvious off night, he would actually give the ball to Lin and Lin at times didn't want it. Which I find strange, because Lin strikes me as the guy with the "it" factor.

9. dragonz

dragonz Member

If we stop missing those easy layups, we should be in this kind situations anyways.

10. gate470

gate470 Rookie

Yeah, I noticed it too. It's not going to change though. We haven't done the Lin/Harden, one on the court at all times, since December (I believe).

11. art

art Member

there's no movement. it's all iso, whether it's harden or even lin. it's like last 5 minutes that is the plan.