1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NOTHING is wrong with Rocket fans @ Toyota Center

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Mecca of what?

You make me giggle. :)

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

The end is nigh. Tinman has posted something with which I am in agreement.

What's funny is that it's the TNT game vs. the pacers that started this wave of mutilation vs. TC/htown fans.

For all those people who don't go to the games but complain about the intensity and attendance of those who do... we'll let you know how loud it is in the playoffs. Some have already told you about the difference in the noise between a good opponent (Detroit) and a lesser one (Pacers) if you couldn't see for yourself... or do you watch games NOT on TNT? Yes, it would be nice to make a better impression on a national stage, mb the NBA could be smarter in which of our games are nationally televised?

But it's good, I'm not hatin', everyone can't go... I understand that... just like the fact that not all sections are as loud as those that have been given free tickets to come and be loud, go figure.

Another point of Vernon's, errr, TinMan's I concur with... fake applause sucks.... (Is that Silestone Noise meter really measuring anything? I don't think so).

Yet another I agree with... we are a relaxed town, and that's a GOOD thing. Maybe it makes for a quieter arena, but I don't think it means we like our Rockets any less than an arena of fans that responds to an announcer belting out "I can't HEEEAAAR Youuuuu" every five minutes like it's pavlov's dinner bell.

Couldn't HURT if everyone got louder and to the game on time, and out of the JD bar more often when there, but I don't think there is a problem with how much fans like the rockets, and that is what should matter.