1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Not to pile on Harden, but this is a bit unbelievable

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fighton, Apr 24, 2014.

1. yummyhawtsauce

I say go one step further, miami in 7.

2. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

How is Harden even spelled wrong in the quote!!?

3. Fighton

Fighton Member

the quote was part of a tweet. the person who wrote the tweet spelled it wrong.

4. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Literally the only way to prove this is to have AT LEAST one picture of this guy partying wherever he is. You would think people would get pictures of it like almost all of his other appearances but it just so happened that there are none and they're trying to make this comparison to JR and Harden.

False. The entire article is false.

5. Andrew Wiggins

He got paid and put on the pounds. He can no longer blow past his man with that first step or stay anywhere near his man. I dont blame it on the food, he can pig out because he is an athlete as long as he avoids certain foods. But i do think the clubs and partying has caused him to drink too much. Didnt he punch a lakers fan and get sued for it?

The quickest pay to get fat is to drink.

6. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Sigh............................................

Now this, is what you call piling on. Nothing you said ws true, like at all.

7. Andrew Wiggins

There is a report about it. And not to pile on, but nothing in your username is true. Like at all.

And the pics dont lie.

8. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Post the "pics".

And the report went viral because of the great and credible, TMZ.

The username is not a serious one, just something I cannot forget.

9. Andrew Wiggins

It could also be because harden stopped exercising and hitting the weight room off the court. Look at harden last season and compare him to now.

Last season he had the entire okc defense and sefalosha guarding him, but he still did not play half as bad as he is playing now.

10. Andrew Wiggins

You havent seen pics of him at the strip club throwing bills looking wasted, or the several pics of him partying on this forum?

When tmz reports negative things about royce white it must be true, but not about your beloved harden. That report could be false, but i believe it and that he had to settle out of court.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HxswPuvQAY

http://distinctathlete.com/james-harden-comments-sued-punching-lakers-fan/

Why would they make this stuff up? It does not help that it was james harden either based on the way he overreacts like yesterday on fran. If it was lin, dwight, or parsons i would doubt it because they are nice guys off the court. I never here stories in houston about harden being such a nice guy.

11. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Time flies. You mean 2 seasons ago?

This season 2013 - 2014 Howard
    Last season 2012 - 2013 Harden + Lin + Asik
    2 seasons ago 2011 - 2012 Harden with OKC Vs Miami in Finals.

12. steady

steady Member

Harden is really nothing like J.R. Smith. If you believe this, you really don't know anything about your franchise superstar. Harden is the guy who tells his teammates to tuck their shirts into their shorts. He is the one who comes an hour early to practice so he can be an example to his teammates.

13. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

No, last season, 2013 playoffs vs OKC.

14. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Ahh my mistake. Vs OKC not for OKC.

15. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

One of the comments in the original tweet stated there his friend has a Youtube video of Harden at the party. You can search for it.

16. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

I am convinced something happened to Harden and it doesn't have to be him partying. He doesn't look right in the eyes. I saw the same dazed look in his eyes very similar to that infamous Clippers game when he was playing like a living zombie.

There is a big difference between playing the same way and the shots not falling compared to playing nowhere near the same. In game 2 Howard stepped up big time from the start. The first quarter was Howard's quarter. Where was Harden all game?

17. kfmfe04

kfmfe04 Member

Agreed 100%.

Not only that, despite studies suggesting that coaching has little effect on the outcome of a match, during the playoffs, coaches have a much greater impact as teams have a greater opportunity to adjust over the course of a series.

18. dantian

dantian Member

McHale is ruining everybody's game by no game structure, except for Beverley and Parsons who were his favorites.

19. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Ames Hardon better get it together next game.

20. TheJet

TheJet Member

Pretty sure that Laker incident turned out to be nothing. No criminal charges filed, just a lawsuit. If it was the real deal there most likely would be much more to it than that.

But hey, why stop kicking the guy when he's down for stuff from six months ago?