1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Not News] Shocking! Teacher sleeping with a student. /sarcasm

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Jan 7, 2013.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://WISTV.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=853701;hostDomain=www.wistv.com;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=true;clipId=8139303;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=overlay'></script><a href="http://www.wistv.com" title="wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |">wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |</a>

Today's "Happily married with two kids hot female teacher arrested for having sex with a student" story comes from ... throws dart at map ... Columbia, South Carolina

[​IMG]

Warrant: Female teacher and student admitted intimate relationship

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -
    An arrest warrant says a Midlands high school teacher and the student she is accused of having a sexual relationship with admitted to the affair.

Investigators have filed an additional charge of sexual battery against a Dreher High School teacher accused of having sexual relationships with students.

Forest Acres Police on Monday charged Kinsley Wentzky, 34, of Forest Acres, with one count of sexual battery with a student without aggravated coercion or aggravated force.

Columbia Police on Friday charged Kinsley Wentzky, 34, of Forest Acres with sexual battery with a student 16 or 17 years of age with no aggravated force or coercion.

According to investigators, Wentzky allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse with a 17-year-old male student at a Columbia home on several occasions.

The arrest warrant says both Wentzky and the student gave sworn statements admitting to an "intimate" relationship. The warrant says they two engaged in sexual activity on or about May 1st, 2012.

CPD continues to investigate the duration of the alleged relationship.

Police served an arrest warrant on Wentzky on Friday afternoon.

CPD initiated the investigation as a result of gaining victim information in partnership with the Forest Acres Police Department.

Lt. Bryant Hinson with the Forest Acres Police Department confirms his department is also conducting an investigation involving Wentzky. He says it is related to the charge filed by Columbia Police, but he also says the FAPD case is "separate" from the Columbia case.

Wentzky is listed as an English teacher at Dreher High School on the school's website.

On her class web page, she describes herself as happily married with two children. She has been teaching at Dreher for seven years.

Wentzky is on paid administrative leave with Richland County School District One. Officials have not commented on the charges, but notified the state Department of Education.

Columbia Police Chief Ruben Santiago requests that if anyone has additional information regarding the case or believes to be a victim to call the Columbia Police Department at (803) 545-3500.

Wentzky was booked on Friday. A judge issued a $5,000 personal recognizance bond in the case.

2. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

She was arrested by FAPD? How perfect.

My guess is she'll get probation.

3. droopy421

droopy421 Member

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Poor kid f***ed his hot teacher. My prayers go out to him for all the pain he will experience (in his hand from the constant high-fives).

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

6. VanityHalfBlack

White girl again????? Once, just once I'd like to see one of these teachers be black??? How about Latin/Asian/Indian/ I mean this is getting too old!!!!!!!!! Come on man diversity!!!!

7. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

What lucky black kid got to bang a blonde teacher this time?

8. cardpire

cardpire Member

ha....nice.

9. c1utchmatic

c1utchmatic Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kIfOjkB17BA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Why are they always hot?!?!

11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

What is wrong with these ladies?

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because ugly ones don't get the webhits

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

"I wonder if anyone's going to notice this white stain... :eek: nah, I won't clean it... "

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Who wants to bang ugly older women?

These teachers are looking younger and younger. Compared to my teachers they look like they should be in college or high school. I can only think of two teachers I had that didn't have wrinkles. And only one of them was hot. Too bad she was my second grade teacher. :grin:

15. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee, I'd never guess from the two pictures with baseball players that she'd be bangin' students...

17. SacTown

SacTown Member

Human Nature

18. 713

713 Member

would hit.

19. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Lucky kid.. Damn. None of my teachers ever looked like that...

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Paid administrative leave!?