1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Norris Cole and Hassan Whiteside Combined to Commit One of the Dumbest Turnovers of All-Time

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by txn, Feb 4, 2015.

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

No he didn't :rolleyes:

That Miami team was stacked and healthy with the exception of Wade toward the end of the ride and even he was effective during playoff time

2. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

That team won 54 games last year, the same as the Rockets, with a significantly easier schedule. Wade missed 28 games. Bosh averaged 16 points.

In the playoffs, Lebron led the team in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. Neither of his "allstar" teammates could manage 18 points, 6 rebounds, OR 4 assists.

3. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

I'd love to have bosh right now and play him at center while dwight gets better.

But not sure how that would affect dmo's progression.

4. marky :)

marky :) Member

I worry for those that don't think that was a violation.

5. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

I'm only really surprised because both have been healthy.

I expected Wade to play ~50-60 games again, and that would be why they couldn't crack 0.500.

Considering they also got more help in Whiteside, I'm shocked they aren't at least 0.500 in the terrible east.

6. reliableman

reliableman Member

Honestly? Yes. That was the big story of our offseason. :confused:

Bosh was gonna sign, then we'd resign Parsons and we'd be broke. Glad we are at least trying to forget it by now.

7. ButtZilla

ButtZilla Member

8. onreego

onreego Member

Honestly, I dont think he minds that either.