1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Reason Not To Sign Kap

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mugrakers, Nov 2, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

you have the stupidity to say "always be mediocre!, scared to go for it!" knowing full well what we gave up to trade for watson who was passed up by several teams needing a qb. give me a facking break. terrible take. one of the worst i've ever seen in this forum. congratulations.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Well, we have gone from ignored, to the subject of jokes:

ramotadab likes this.
  4. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Yeah they got Watson! Cool! But they wasted two of his great performances because they were afraid to play for the the Win! Two incredible performances by a rookie went down the shithole because our coaching staff all the way up to the owner are clowns! Now our qb is out for at least a year, what do they do? Sign Matt Mcgloin, sign Josh Jackson! Yeah they are really going for it bro! Smh

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

"Kaep is a good player; just hasn't played football in a while"-BOB

signs Josh Johnson

JamesC likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

See, i dont even know who this guy is damnit! Wow, we are really goig for it bruhh!
    Thats why our sencondary is trash also, couldnt even throw an offer at Aj Bouye! This team really knows how to go for it bruhhh GTFO!!

8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

this team is never going to win huh

9. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

What a joke of a franchise. Unreal

roxallways and noscrusir like this.
  10. ipaman

don't change the subject. you said there were mediocre, scared, didn't go for it and all of that is bullshit. they were NOT scared to trade away their entire draft and the pull trigger for an unproven, risky, QB and they went for it!!! your take sucks.

11. Buck Turgidson

Ehhh...I get what you're saying, but the situations are not exactly analogous.

Seriously: What do the Texans have to lose? At the very least, they would be more fun to watch for 2-3 weeks than they will be as it is.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If this isn't proof that Kaepernick is blackballed from the NFL, I don't know what is. The Texans would rather sign a dude that hasn't played in the NFL in 5 years over Colin Kaepernick. Pathetic. Hope Kaep gets his money in that lawsuit.

#272 TheRealist137, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    JamesC and Fulgore like this.
  13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Kaepernick's lawyer is laughing all the way to the bank. Here's your case, signed, sealed, and delivered.

This reeks of O'Brien wanting Kaepernick, but not being allowed to sign him, so he's doing this to spite the front office.

#273 Two Sandwiches, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    edwardc, DatRocketFan and Fulgore like this.
  14. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I agree. I think OB wants Kap 100% and so does Rick but the Warden said hell no. Not surprising.

edwardc likes this.
  15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I think they're scared people will boycott the games

edwardc likes this.
  16. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Obrien, "Kaepernick is a good player but hasn't played in a while."

Josh Johnson, "Hey Kaep, hold my beer!"

17. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

This post is much appreciated.
    I forgot about the idiocy he spouted re. Watson.
    You're absolutely right, I gotta use that feature as it would help me avoid getting drawn into an argument with the CF village tool who keeps embarrassing himself with his "take" on various quarterbacks.

18. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

How am I changing the subject? Awesome we gave away our first and second picks and got lucky with Watson! Coool bro but it doesnt change the fact that this team has clowns calling the shots! Wait you know what youre right!!! They are really go for it though! Not scared to make some dumbass comments, (cough) Mcnair! Not scared to run Lamar Miller down the middle three times in a row instead of puttin the ball in the Hands of the guy you traded your first and second rounders to get,(cough) Bill O B. Now, your best player is out with an injury, you have no high draft picks this year and you have a guy who plays very similar to the guy that just tore his acl waiting to be picked up but nooo just get Josh ****ing Johnson broo hasnt played since 2011! Awesome bro! Really going for it! Smh just accept the fact the team you root for will be mediocre until the owner, GM and coach are removed. Because lets not pretend we werent 3-4 even with deshun watson getting us 30 points a game.

19. ipaman

you said the texans are scared and never go all. that's bullshit, they did the exact opposite being brave and risky by trading up for watson. your criticism was wrong, admit it.

20. edwardc

edwardc Member

With Kaepernick, Houston had a shot at the playoffs. With Johnson? Not so much.