1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nike calls Charles Barkley to stop hurting Lebron's market value

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, May 25, 2011.

1. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

This is a pretty foolish analysis... Nike didn't do anything but whine to Barkley, and Barkley told the world, even further damaging Nike's rep.

And lawl at them carrying a big stick. WTF do you think they're going to do to Chuck? Send some thugs to pick him up from his mansion?

Screw Nike... Although I'm not a big fan of Chuck these days, either.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

D8mn . . . Are these shoes like Comic Books. . where can I get some Back Issues!
    LOL

but seriously. . . .

Rocket River

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

Man, I've come to love how honest Charles is over the years. Nike, Lebron, Wade, Tiger, MJ, all so money and image conscious. Charles just tells it like it is.